• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(TWO VOTES LEFT) Chicken Mauls Old Man (Heihei vs. John Kramer)

John Kramer is literally too weak to do anything to Heihei.

While Heihei will likely end up wandering off of the porch and continue walking in a random direction.

So...John wins via Heihei commiting Self-BFR? Otherwise, Inconclusive.

This battle is beauty incarnate.

Hm, then maybe the single brain cell it has will have it go after John and peck at him.

Considering he's typically bedridden at 10-C and can barely move, having Amanda Young helping him during the events of Saw III, I suppose Heihei's pecking causes John to eventually die of blood loss?

Yeah.

It takes a lot of effort to exert himself so...not sure if he'd be able to?

Shoukd I bloodlust heihei or no?

Like I said, he can barely move at 10-C, being incredibly sick and dying, and due to bloodlust, any attempts John tries will most definitely be ignored.

But the point about the hidden blade is a fair point. He was at least able to hold a tape recorder, so a blade could be done as well.

Honestly, bloodlusting Heihei is literally his best option here, but John could end up stabbing him anyway.

Oof, John might still win here.

Heihei bloodlusted i think will stomp Kramer with much better movility and attack speed, but without that this battle is near to be inconc. Do whatever you prefer

He's got better mobility, but would he be smart enough to avoid a knife swinging down at him?

No. No, he wouldn't.

Changed it to Heihei being bloodlusted.

Though I think at least one vote stayed the same. Still going with John, Starter?

Back