• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Smart Fifteen Year Olds Fight (also they're 10-B but whatever)

Jackythejack

They/Them
So I really just wanted a fight with Katerina , so I decided to make her fight Mechanica , except she doesn't have her giant ARMS mech, and instead just herself. So, each combatant is given two weeks of preptime. They can't build anything that'd bump up their tier to an unfair level, so mostly just things to help mobility or something like that, or just getting random tools. Speed is equalized and the fight takes place in a school gymnasium.

Kat transparent
Mechanica

Interesting, very interesting. Unfortunatly I can't really make an informed vote seeing as I know next to nothing about Mechanica, but I can at least clear up Kat's potential. So she has two weeks prep time, but is limited to around 10-Bish tech. It's very likely she won't develop some kinda weapon. It's much more likely she'd work on some method of Incap. Kat's Computer, which is lightly based on her mother's computer, is gonna be her main asset her. Resraints that could possibly reach 8-C likely wouldn't be that hard. We could also go old school and have her use her anti-grav device for some kinda BFR maybe. And if we go hard core and allow Ether manip, then her hax could go through the roof. Her most extreme example is her creation of bio-mechanical life that persisted into the physical world after the device itself was destroyed. That was the most extreme example though and is unlikely to be repeated. Gunnerkrigg Court has the potential for some major hax, but I really can't say anything definitive until we hear from someone knowledgable in ARMS.

Back