• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two people complain about our wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byakuya_"Senbonzakura"_Kuchiki

VS Battles
Retired
Apparently out of boredom I searched VS Battles Wiki on YouTube to see if there's a video about us and apparently there was two videos but those two videos are just straight up hating our site. I wanna see your opinions on this as I showed this to a few people on chat yesterday.

Here are the two videos:

[[1]]

[[2]]

That first one destroyed my ears and is obvious trolling.

The second one is more legit but I don't agree with the points he brings up. He's cool tho I guess

I've seen them both. Iirc, second guy claimed that Buu would be hurt by a bullet. Stopped watching right then.

Being hurt =/= durability. Something that dude didn't understand. If hye was bit by an ant that'd be like, 10-C. Welp guess Goku is 10-C because he didn't have skin of ******* titanium. LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ahhh, what a great way to start the new year. The first video made my night.

• looks outside*
Uhh... day.

The first guy is just straight up biased with bubsy soloing fiction, and the second guy the same thing, since he's one of those people that think that yang would beat tifa.

To be fair the buu thing only happened in the anime and a episode before that was buu tanking bullets from jets without a scratch so that's obviously dbz inconstancys.

One dude in the comments section of the Sakuya vs Dio OMM claimed that Sakuya was 4-dimensional, and that Reimu and Yukari were above reality. When I mentioned that Sakuya was only Island Level, he proceeded to make vague and generalizing statements about how much VS Battles sucks.

He deleted one of his comments where he was all like "But they left Undertale at Multiversal without giving a shit, left Yukari at Moon Level without giving a shit, left Heaven Ascension Dio at 4-Dimensional without giving a shit, their tiering system is shit", etc. And claimed he never saw an accurate profile on the site... without specifying how many of our 10,000+ pages he's seen.

I've taken some screenshots but I don't think they're worth showing.

Just look in the comments section of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYD1FUdB0bc

The dude's name is Tabbender. If there's anybody in the comments section who's tried to form a stance on the matchup, odds are he's commented on it.

I suggest you look at the replies to the comment that says "Those of you who say Touhou cannot beat ___ need to remember that this is Touhou we're talking about" (Or something along those lines) if you want to get cancer.

There used to be a third video against us.

It was about a guy bitching that we downplayed Naturo (He had Multiversal Kaguya) and wanked Mario.

I'm seeing Dimensional Tiering slowly leaking into Comicvine, Spacebattles and Animevice

Only place that has nothing but salt-riddled hatred for us is OBD.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
...Well he WAS hurt by a bullet but that's beside the point.
No he wasn't. His body just aborbed and stretched around it. He showed no sign of pain or damage by the bullet. It's just his physiology morphing.

He was also playing around to begin with. When Buu is somewhat serious, not only does he no sell a barage of attacks from Vegeta, but he also deflected bullet shots from someone.

So Buu being able to get hurt by a gunshot is ridiculous like Cal said.

Ryukama said:
Saikou The Lewd King said:
...Well he WAS hurt by a bullet but that's beside the point.
No he wasn't. His body just aborbed and stretched around it. He showed no sign of pain or damage by the bullet. It's just his physiology morphing.
He was also playing around to begin with. When Buu is somewhat serious, not only does he no sell a barage of attacks from Vegeta, but he also deflected bullet shots from someone.

So Buu being able to get hurt by a gunshot is ridiculous like Cal said.
That wasn't the dude's point.

His point was that if this character could one-shot another character who possesses High 8-C durability with a shotgun, that doesn't mean the shotgun is Large Building Level. He pointed out that this is like saying that the dudes who shot Majin Buu are "country level or whatever" by this logic, and that he could blow up the state of michigan with a shotgun.

Not saying it's accurate at all, but... that's what he said.

I don't have the patience to watch the video because I couldn't understand him.

I didn't watch the video mainly cuz the guy is filming the monitor with a phone, I mean, I only made two youtube videos and are pretty bad in audio, but I wouldn't even made something like that...

The first is audio hell. The second is visual hell. And the kid complains about the wiki being laggy. It's not laggy if you aren't using a cheeky proxy server behind a VPN on McDoanld's wifi.

Or if you just logged in. Found that drastically reduced load times on wikia for some reason.

Guys I think we should stop nitpicking at the quality of his video and instead form actual rebuttals to his points.

The dude said something along the lines of "Demoman has Small Building Level durability via tanking bombs, but his bombs are only Room Level".

He disregards the fact that Small Building Level and Room Level are the same thing. It shows he doesn't really know what he's talking about, and proceeded to just dive into the profiles and make generalizations on the entire wiki based on how the TF2 and Overwatch verses are portrayed.

Well Arbitrary, the reason most of us don't rebuttal them is, well, as you pointed out, he lacks understanding of the system, so it's really not a debate, he just doesn't know. I believe someone can kindly point out that SB = R to him tho, to not allow this misconception to spread.

@AN I'm not responding to whoever made that video. I'm responding to Saikou who claimed Buu got hurt by a bullet shot.

SomebodyData said:
Well Arbitrary, the reason most of us don't rebuttal them is, well, as you pointed out, he lacks understanding of the system, so it's really not a debate, he just doesn't know. I believe someone can kindly point out that SB = R to him tho, to not allow this misconception to spread.
I'm explaining it to him in a comment right now.

Also, my point was that we should make ACTUAL rebuttals and make ACTUAL points as to why he's not credible, as opposed to just saying "why is he recording with a phone".

Tbh I would be mad too if I saw that Sakuya was at Island level since her Time Paradox spell card already tells that she makes a bunch of timelines daily and destroys them. But meh, tiering System is towering System. Reimu is above reality btw. It's literally one of her skills. She can fly above reality and not get hit. Yukari being moon level is weird too since she's way above Sakuya in terms of power. I do agree with him on the fact that some profiles are bullshit like Undyne being multiversal and other profiles like that. But some are accurate like Bill Cipher's and Haruhi Suzumiya's. And Shinki destroying the whole of Makai is pretty impressive, but I have no idea whether Makai is a Universe or just a galaxy. Anyways, Yukari should be above her since she didn't say that Shinki was on par or more powerful than her. But idk. I'll leave it to the experts. Please don't hate me lol.

"Another Sakuya will appear right in front of the actual Sakuya. If you can input the buttons before she splits bodies, the two bodies will move independently. The reason behind this? Parallel universes, etc, etc."

I have no idea how the hell you can get that from this. It's extremely vague, and Reimu "flying above reality" isn't related to AP at all, it's just an evasive skill. Shinki isn't canon to Yukari, anyways. I don't understand how things can get this wanked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back