• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two of the weakest land animals fight to the death

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Yup, a fight that always ends in both sides leaving, but... what if both are bloodlusted?

Chicke

Rat

• Average weight for both
  • The chicken is bred for fighting, is also bloodlusted
  • The rat is not infected with any disease, is also bloodlusted
  • They fight at a barn, they are 30 cm away from each other

I think the Chicke will win this out, it is able to catch up to a mouse, has a notable size and weight advantage, and can probably manuever if so desired to kill the rat.

My money's on the Rat. Unlike the chicken it comes with equipment more suited for combat in its claws and teeth a good bite at the chickens jugular would be pretty deadly.

Also how big is the rat? I've seen some huge ones- roughly the size of small cats- so depending on its size the chickens weight advantage could be a non-factor.

Either way I give it to the rat 7/10

Must have somehow missed it, my mistake. I'd still give it to the rat though, claws and teeth are far more effective than a beak that wasn't designed with tearing through flesh as a priority.

Think the Chicken is faster in short burst, but the rat has more overal manuaverability. Maybe the Chicken could fend off an advance from the Rat by pecking at it, until it needed to get dirty with its feet while body tackling the Rat.

I didn't even know ****-fights we're a thing that happened in life and I definitely didn't know ppl put blades on their claws.

Acknowledging their claws it'll definitely make things far more difficult for the rat, plus that's bolstered by their weight advantage. But the rat is smarter, has teeth and is very much capable of grappling and scurrying on the chickens body with its own claws.

I'll still stick with the rat High-diff for now though.

Ok time to try and dive deep in this debate.

Assuming this is a Rhode Island Red Rooster, which has an average weight of a 8.7 pounds (which are usually the breed for fighting and is a middle weight of the species) and the Rat is tough to pin down. The first things that pop up say that the black rat reachs 12 oz. According the BBC earth the largest species of rat "the large Sumatran bamboo rat" can weigh up to 8.8 lb (although this is the high end).

Assuming it is the average weight... The rooster has the weight advantage, therefore AP advantage, along with better mobility with it's limited flight. A bloodlusted rooster will lead with tackles and talons rather than pecks meaning it will throw out that weight advantage from the start.

I think the rooster wins.

For some reason I thought Chickens Canonically ate rats

The city boy levels within me are massive

I dunno, what else do you call a depressing and never ending chain of events that only gets worse and worse as time goes on until you finally die and get released from the cycle of pain

DMUA said:
I dunno, what else do you call a depressing and never ending chain of events that only gets worse and worse as time goes on until you finally die and get released from the cycle of pai
That's fair

Wait...

The Real World has a canon?

Well if natural habitat is considered canon, yes.

Ya chicken FRA

Chicken: 6 - Mpo9 of Roblox, Eating Delicious Pancakes Right Now, GreyFang82, Jackythejack, Jasonsith, Christian Higdon

Rat: 1 - Davidsteel1

But this is bloodlusted Rooster, they won't peck. Roosters peck to size each other up or threaten something to go away. A bloodlusted rooster leads with charging into the thing full force and tackling it or attacks with its spur. The Rat is at an AP disadvantage and since it would be too bloodlusted to dodge its gonna take a hard hit right off the bat. Likely having a bad bruse or deep cut.

If this was in-character I can see a rat dodging a peck and biting the roosters neck off, but Bloodlusted leaves the rooster at the advantage.

AP wise, pretty sure the rat is superior at least in terms of biting, as it can bite through bone, wood, and metals rather easily. Rooster has range via size though.

Uh you do know rat's have that ability "OVER TIME" it's not like they are goddamn wall level with them. That's like saying 1 bite from a rat can break your entire finger which is false. Being able to widdle down metal is impressive but that's still over a certain amount of constant chewing not instantly. Rooster has far greater KE output than a rat due to the average weight difference and has range via what you said. Rooster still takes this pretty handly.

Yeah going for the chicken here FRA.

Still kinda funny how we just saw someone use "canon" to describe real life. We've all become so absorbed in this wiki that it has become our reality.

Back