• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Webtoon Protagonists: Suchan Jang (Jungle Juice) VS Daniel Park (Lookism): (7-0-0)

Suchan Jang VS Daniel Park

Rules:
  • Suchan's and Daniel Park's second keys are used.
  • Suchan starts with Dragon Vision.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • The battle takes place in a forest.
  • Both have prior knowledge.

"I'm not... I'm not a monster": 7
"I want to protect my friends": 0

"He's everywhere... Nothing can stop him" (Inconclusive): 0

cee1db38b91683d50d40e957209e7a4ca6074faa.pnj
3b6e48de29d60d5027022be1e3d10203.jpg

Last edited:
Attack Potency:
  • Suchan: 3.31 MJ via scaling to this calc, 7.28 MJ w/ Hare Coursing via this calc, at least 12.41 MJ w/ Hunting Rifle via scaling above this calc, 18.46 MJ w/ Complex Runaway via scaling to this calc, 20.92 MJ w/ serrated teeth via upscaling
  • Daniel: At least 5.76 MJ via scaling above this calc, higher w/ Heat Mode
Base AP Advantage of at least 1.74x in Daniel's favor, at most 1.26x / 2.15x / 3.20x / 3.63x AP Advantage in Suchan's favor w/ Hare Coursing / Hunting Rifle / Complex Runaway / serrated teeth, Heat Mode is unquantified.

Speed: Equalized lol-
  • Worth noting that Hare Coursing amps Suchan's speed by ~1.45x (243.3 m/s to 352.1 m/s), and Hunting Rifle should be faster than that (unquantified) but it also restricts his ability to turn, while Complex Runaway is notably slower than his speed w/ Dragon Vision, as Runaway Suchan kept up with the Antlion's Retrograde Form, who notably sped up switching to his Imago Form, whom Dragon Vision Suchan fought with. The Retrograde Antlion's still faster than Hyeseong (135.1 m/s), meaning the Dragon Vision/Complex Runaway speed difference is less than 1.80x (243.3 m/s to 135.1 m/s), but the difference is still notable.
Lifting Strength:
  • Suchan: At least 737.22 kg via scaling above this calc, at least 43,372.17 kg, possibly 54,184.05 kg w/ Complex Runway via scaling above this calc and possibly scaling to this calc
  • Daniel: At least 2,141.82 kg via scaling above his previous key, which scales to this calc
Base LS Advantage of 2.81x in Daniel's favor, 20.25x - 25.30x LS Advantage in Suchan's favor w/ Complex Runaway.

Last edited:
They seem pretty relative till Jang starts to get his amps. I think due to that, even with a huge skill gap Jang most likely still high diff negs. I don't see Daniel countering these amps and abilities. Jang fra

Yeah, while the normal Defense Mechanisms aren't a game-ender Daniel since he's got Heat Mode if he's pushed, Complex Runaway + serrated teeth is such a big damage amp that it's hard to see Daniel getting past that, despite the intellgence gap.

Back