• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Adrien have the AP advantage, and he also have weapon mastery at fencing, and he has ,artial arts too.

Idk what fear manip will do since they're both in fight mode, and Adrien faced many enemies that can kill him (such as riposte, and many more as Cat Noir) but considering Adrien is almost fearless as Cat Noir, I doubt it'll matter much if both are going for the kill

I'll probably give it to Adrien for better AP and durability, similar skill and a better weapon for fighting

I'd actually argue that Black Noir's knives would be better than Cat Noir, cutting him up and slowly wearing him down and forcing him to bleed out.

He is just a regular human, but he knows martial arts too and since this is not a sword and can't like cut him in two, he can probably get lesser damage from the knife due to his higher durability.

Also I think if so that it would be fair to give Adrien something too since his only standard equipment is disabled here

A Train's feat was also very casual, and The Female was capable of surviving a helluva lot of strikes from A Train, while just being dazed. Black Noir was straight up able to injure her to the point of near death.

Technically, Adrien's profile lists:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Fencing, Transformation

I dunno to what extent his Acrobatics are, nor what they're based on. (Also, I'm slightly surprised Marinette has the same things, too.)

I'm surprised neither Adrien nor Marinette have Stealth Mastery, for how often they quickly find a hiding place to transform, or when unable to be transformed against an Akuma, & I wonder if they shouldn't have Social Influencing, but that's for another time & place.

Black Noir apparently has Enhanced Senses, but what kind, I don't know.

Adrien, unfortunately, has Unknown Stamina, unlike his Cat Noir Key, & Marinette, who has Superhuman.... To my surprise, Adrien has Stamina Keys, but Marinette does not. Marinette's Stamina is as good as Ladybug's?

Oh & yeah. I think it's a bit misleading to use Cat Noir's image for this match when it involves his untransformed, civillian form, Adrien Agreste, & we have an image for that. (See the tabber on his profile.)

Back