• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I vote for Vulture. Dude split a ship in half and was able to modify to alien weaponry. But then again, Spider-Man beaten him while wearing an old suit so I might change my vote

I think Vulture will win this fight. I don't see much that Falcon can do against Vulture's Chitauri Gun other than just try to avoid it the best he can. Also, Vulture preformed far better in his fight against Spider-Man than Falcon did, and Falcon had help during that fight. Voting Vulture for now. Might change if someone gives a good case for Falcon.

Vulture's suit self-destructs upon receiving enough damage, and Falcon is more mobile as well as having homing missiles.

It's honestly just a matter of time until Falcon does enough damage to blow up the suit, and he is mobile enough to last that time

Voting Falcon

I think Vulture will win this fight. I don't see much that Falcon can do against Vulture's Chitauri Gun other than just try to avoid it the best he can. Also, Vulture preformed far better in his fight against Spider-Man than Falcon did, and Falcon had help during that fight. Voting Vulture for now. Might change if someone gives a good case for Falcon.
Agreed here. Vulture fra.

Vulture is also class 100 vs Sam's class 5 in lifting strength. Vulture performed better than Falcon did against Spiderman even when Sam had Bucky helping him.

Vulture is also class 100 vs Sam's class 5 in lifting strength.
Why does LS matter? In the slightest?
Vulture performed better than Falcon did against Spiderman even when Sam had Bucky helping him.
Yeah Falcon was definitely going all out there.

Stating the airport fight was anyone at their peak output is a dumb notion, Vulture did half as good as he did by fighting Spider-Man in areas where he was particularly weak, like the airplane battle, or hit-and-running him, like every other time.

Back