• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

two master of strategy and hand to hand combat duke it out

Batman takes round one with his eyes closed, he has weapons that can blow up buildings, disassemble matter, freeze people solid, and much more.

Round two is a bit trickier, since they have very similar AP, but Batman is MUCH smarter, and could always just pressure point strike or hypnotise him...

I gotta go with Batman on this one...

counted, but did you take into account the fact that gilly has thousands of years of expierience, has mastered over 500 forms of combat, and learned nearly 2000 more, where as in comparison batman only knows 127 different martial arts styles. im just saying.

I never said Batman was more experienced, Gilly has that in the bag, I said he was smarter. This the guy who can build time machines, create viruses that can detroy matter, outsmart and create weapons that can hurt Superman, etc. Even with Gilly's experiences, Batman is still much smarter than him, and has shown to be able to copy and counter martial arts syles he's never seen before. So it doesn't help Eternal Warrior out too much...

I believe Batman win the first round, although Gillad has defeated Ninjak (along with other) despite his technological advantage, that one time involved preparation.

As for second round, Gilly have the melee advantage due skill and experience, plus he has regen.

ok, to make it easier to count votes i should to get rid of a round, so which one is more fair or intresting?

1. Batman has weapons that can freeze people solid, cause massive AOE explosions, paralyze and knock out people, electrocute people, corrode and melt things, shoot fire and unleash heatwaves, disperse atoms, unleash ear bleedingly loud sound waves, deflect attacks, summon a massive army of bats, summon deadly heat-seeking threads (i'm not joking), and manipulate technology and biology. And all that's without prep time. Plus he's stealthy enough to sneak around Superman and other metahumans, so he could easily sneak around Warrior and set up traps.

2. Batman has instinctive reaction, can manipulate his Perception like Red Dead Redemption characters, has various different inhanced senses that allow him to block and analyze attacks, is able to copy and counter martial arts syles he's never seen before, and can always just incap him with pressure points since he can sense chi. Plus he has two instant win moves (Turning off Eternal Warrior's magic for an hour, or sealing him in a crystal.)

Seriously Batman is OP...

round 2 seems a bit fairer, so ill count votes through round 2, round 1 will just be for fun.

although i have a question redacted, how does he turn off gilly´s magic or seal him in a crystal? because round two has no gear, no weapons, no tech, nothing. its essentialy just two grow men fighting in their underwear. (weird way to put it i know but it should get the message across.)

Oh, in that case Sealing is out, but the rest of the stuff I mentioned for round two are just natural abilities that Batman has on him. Oh, here's how Bat's magic nullification works:
96975D4F-AC22-4FDD-B1A8-ED20B1E330D0.jpeg

How did Eternal Warrior get his powers again? Was he just born with them, or did a god or something give them to him? Just asking, I haven't read his comics...

The Earth grants him immortality, as for strength, I do not recall a reason for that aside from being pretty strong.

Oh, in that case... The only way I could see Batman taking round two is with instinctive reaction and pressure points. Otherwise Gilly wins out of sheer attition if nothing else.

Back