• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two magic B O I S fight

Magus has resistance to Space-time manipulation, so Calypso's opening BFR might not work. That being said, it's more likely Magus would throw the killing Hax first.

Depending on how good the guy's resistance is, Calypso's initial "send him away" tactic might not work, true.

However, he has like nine other ways he could end this in an instant even if that fails. How good are Magus's powers?

Dunno, although resisting space time hax comes from Lavos, I believe.Hie forcefields also absorb most magic

Calypso's powers aren't specified as magic, but in the event that they somehow count for that, what all have the forcefields managed to block?

Well, the main thing about Calypso is that he's one of those "do whatever the hell you want" kind of reality warpers. Thanks to all of the TM endings, he has a ton of random powers with stupid potency on them. And as TM: Head-On and TM2012 show, he can activate them with a thought if he wants.

Precog may help Magus do something first, but that all depends on whether or not he has anything that insta-hits, because I can see many different ways for Calypso to end him.

Also, reason I say "anything that insta-hits" is because non-giant Calypso is a glass cannon.

So anything 5-A that hits him will kill him.

Oh hey, I found something in another thread.
Follow Doctor Freeman said:
Whoa, I didn't see immunity there! Why is that there? Magus doesn't have anything of the sort; it was integral to the plot of Chrono Trigger that he didn't have immunity to that stuff. He got stomped by Lavos and BFR'd on at least four spearate occasions. I'll have to see about that.
Where did Lavos BFR him to, and how?

Well, considering its lavos, probably wibbly wonbbly timey whimy stuff.

Ask Freeman himself to come along though.

Is Freeman even still around?

If so, I'll go ahead and get him down here, if I can.

I checked. Freeman isn't active on the wiki anymore, or at least he doesn't seem to be.

If he's talking about what I think he is, it's when he was BFR'd about 12000000 years in the past

Then...what's stopping Calypso from doing the same? Maybe not as many years, but he's more than capable of sending people to the past.

Back