• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two indie game knights with soul haxs try to kill eachother

Undyne the undyne is definitely close to small building level+ due to how far she scales above the other characters so ap isnt big enough to give the knight an advantage

The knight seems to have no resistance to soul manipulation, meaning undyne really just needs to land a good hit. However knights soul manipulation is still going to chip away and deal great deals of damage to undyne through his soul hax.

It depends on whether knight uses tactics to land enough hits on undyne of if undyne hits first. But that also depends on how easily undyne can hit a bug sized object.

I think the knight might not actually have a soul of their own, being born of the void and all.

It might in Hollow Knight. I can go check.

You can rez just fine with none of that soul guage or have your shade destroyed anyways in the first place.

Soul damage is worthless against the Knight. He doesn't need soul to "live" and he'll just replenish it anyway by damaging Undyne.

EDIT: It should also be noted OP needs to specify what charms, if any, the Knight has in this fight.

Knight can function without his soul, when he dies he leaves behind a shade which is basically his soul and can still move around and fight.

Prob cause they're based on soul manip

Too lazy to comment myself rn

First I just wanna say giving the Knight all his charms is probably a bad idea considering some charms cancel out other charms, like Joni's Blessing preventing the Knight from healing while other charms buff healing. So some choices are going to need to be made.

Alright, so here's why Undyne loses.

1. OP put her in her Undying form which ironicly is slowly dying. Due to this the Knight really just has to outlast her and he's well suited to it. His basic healing spell will pull alot of weight alone but can also be amped with certian charms. Stalwart Shell will increases the Knights I-frames after getting damaged allowing for more time to heal, while Bauldr Shell produces a shield during healing. Spell Twister reduces the cost of healing, Quick Focus makes healing faster and Deep Focus heals for more. Grubsong allows the Knight to gain Soul from being hit, completely canceling out Undyne's soul damage. Spore Shroom and Shape of Unn are probably useless her due to Green mode. Hiveblood is basic regen and Carefree Melody negs damage sometimes. Oh and I almost forgot about Dreamshield which makes a shield that floats in a circle around the Knight.
  2. Green mode isn't even all that bad for the Knight cause he has ranged attacks. Vengeful Spirit and Shade Soul are the basic range spam, while Glowing Womb, Weaver's Song and Grimmchild all summon mobs that will relentlessly attack Undyne with the same potency as the Knight. On top of that Defender's Crest makes the Glowing Womb mobs actual shit bombs. Gubberfly's Elegy gives the Knight a Zelda Sword Laser and Flukenest transmutes the Knight's range spell into a bunch of angry little worm creatures that will try to eat Undyne.
  3. Without Green mode the Knight has a bunch of charms and Nail Arts that will amp the knights power and attack speed as well as NAilmaster's Glory to boost the Nail Arts.
Limiting the Kinght to a set number of Charms and taking Undyne out of Undying mode will make this fight much more fair, but currently this goes to the Knight. I recomend the Winions Build - Defender's Crest, Glowing Womb, Weaversong, Grimmchild, Grubsong and Quick Focus.

I mean, the people who said "Soul haxs lol" haven't changed their vote. And I'll give him the items you said she should have

If undyne cannot Soul hax knight then this is a pretty easy win for knight since he has so many more ways of winning. It might be fairer if undynes ap gets upgraded which I may do in the future. Although I think knight is getting upgraded even higher. So as of right now, knight probably has this

Well now The Knight just one shots as being much stronger

Even if.

Undyne ain't likely gonna see the Knight due to size. As well. The Knights boost can out move eletrcity shot by Bugs. And can narrlowly dodge light. (Iirc, somewhere said you had like half a second to react and dodge). The Knight dashes up and swings at Undyne literally anywhere and she goes down. Even if And since Undyne gives her opponents a chance. He will be able to get that strike in a lot more times

Plus. It's debatably if The Knight would even need his soul. It's kinda seems like he either doesn't have one, or has no need for one. Especially since he weaponizes it and can exist without any.

Plus. the Knight seems to essentially be a Shade like the siblings. Who downright have no soul. Proven when you strike them. And you get no soul unlock other characters who have one. So I think that seals in the fact The Knight has no soul or no need for one.

And that doesn't even consider the charms like weaver song which would literally drain Undynes soul. And could kill her over time. The Knight could easily just play the waiting game. He certainly has the reaction to block and dodge Undynes attacks. And the cloak to also help avoid.

So The Knight via stronger, durability, Charms, and counter to soul hacks

Stalker Maggot said:
I heard the Knight was getting upgraded. To what though?
0.027 tons of TNT. Or 114,399,322.8 joules Joules. Or 114.39932279999999309 Megajoules. Small Building. And higher than Undynes feat

Also a chance for a massive upgrade that would make this thread and all other fight threads for the Knight unusable. Cause it a massive upgrade

Back