• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two High 8-C Women with Essentially No Hax Battle Each Other

Chi-Chi from Dragon Ball VS Lisa Hamilton from Dead or Alive

Chi-Chi's High 8-C key is used, as the title suggests.

Speed is equalized.

Fight Location - Archipelago (Dragon Ball FighterZ)

Chi-Chi - 0
Lisa - 0
Inconclusive - 0

Not sure, never got AP calcs on DoA characters.

EDIT: Yeah, it seems like they're baseline.

I'm not certain how Chi-Chi's scaling works here.

But is Chi-Chi included in the one shot chain, or to be accurate where does King Champa stand since she scales to him.

If he is scaling above Tao, than she can one shot 3.72 characters. If he's just General Blue level then never mind.

I'm not certain how Chi-Chi's scaling works here.

But is Chi-Chi included in the one shot chain, or to be accurate where does King Champa stand since she scales to him.

If he is scaling above Tao, than she can one shot 3.72 characters. If he's just General Blue level then never mind.
King Chappa scales above 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai Krillin, who was one-shot by Tambourine.

Krillin is superior to Tao on his profile, so Chi Chi is stronger than Tao who can one shot a 3.72 Ton character with his tongue.

I think it should depend now does Chi Chi scales to one shotting those who scales to 3.78 tons.

If she One Shots those who are 3.78 tons then she stomps.

If not she still have fair advantage via acrobatics. I mean, Chi Chi's fighting style seems to be more aggressive and...

Oh wait it's already established she scales above characters who are one shot...

Back