• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Giant Dragons Go to War!!! Akatosh vs Examon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This fight is very fitting.

TES vs Digimon

The Dragon God vs The Dragon Emperor

-SBA

-Speed Equalized

-Battle takes place in Hyrule

-This is Cyber Sleuth Examon vs True Akatosh

FIGHT!!!

Akatosh: 0

Examo: 0

Inconclusive: 2 (Zex, SITH)

Examon re collectors card2
The Dragon Emperor

Examon can bypass Alduin Regen, has resistance towards alduins TM and SM and lastly Likely has a huge AP Advantage.

I'm giving it to the Dragon Emperor.

I guess it's more fair AP wise, But I still overall give it to Examon via being capable of bypassing his Regen and having resistances towards his TM and SM.

Honestly we know so little about Alduin to go off of that using him in fights never really works. Akatosh vs 2-A Examon would work better.

Resistance to Existence Erasure(Other Knights were capable of resisting Yggdrasil's existence erasing attacks during the X-Saga), Reality Warping, Time Manipulation (Has an ability that cancels out Time Stop specifically as well), Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, and Death Manipulation. Acausality, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Earth Manipulation, Durability Negation, Immense Pain Tolerance, Existence Erasure.

Existence Erasure and Durability Negation are the same attacks. Resistance =/= Immunity.

How strong is his soul manipulation? Like how many people can he steal souls from at a time?

Also Decisive =/= Stomp.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Gonna go with the "Dragon Emperor" (Yeah nah, Ryuga's the real one ovo) FRA as well.
Last I checked Ryuga is the Emperor of all of 2 Dragons. ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How strong is his soul manipulation? Like how many people can he steal souls from at a time?
Also Decisive =/= Stomp.
he can eat someone along with their soul.

thats literally it.

yeh tbh this is a bit stompish

Well, Examon still has resistance to his opponent's abilities...

Can Examon kill abstract beings and bypass type 8 immortality?

He can't kill them, but it depends how long it takes Akatosh to get a new body.

Can examon be affected by the abstract embodiment of causality itself?

Because he was able to defeat several Daedric Princes who were acausal.

also Akatosh doesn't need to exactly get a new body, thats just when he's in Mundus. and on Mundus he is 6-B so it doesn't count.

Inconclusive FRA.

(and dont argue with the tes expert about it. i will just lecture you in the elder language that is dovahzul)

Akatosh is fighting a Dragon Emperor. Akatosh is a Dragon God. Akatosh is still a Dragon, ergo he loses by default. ovo

He's not just a dragon. Akatosh has several different representations. Auri-El is an elf, Alduin was a ravaging firestorm that erased the world to begin the next. Alkosh... idk about him nobody says shit about him. Akatosh and in some accounts Alduin are the only dragons.

besides Gods > Emperors. Emperors wanted to defeat the gods but the gods were rlly ******* strong :D

I spent 10 days on vacation updating them lol.

You weren't here to see them in the state they were before.

Back