• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Imma just say that Cockatrimon literally needs to start with petrification while the cucco needs to... do whatever. And even in the profile it's said that cockatrimon isnt the brightest guy in the park.

PaChi2 said:
Imma just say that Cockatrimon literally needs to start with petrification while the cucco needs to... do whatever. And even in the profile it's said that cockatrimon isnt the brightest guy in the park.
I am not gonna let you push me into debating here. So I'll let you figure out somethings on your own seeing as while you were gone things changed regarding how Digimon fight.

Its page simply says he uses before his opponent has too much energy, so GC can take him out with summons (yes, he probably leads with that as that's what cuccos do in every game they appear)

>When you make a Chicken fight and have to explain everything regarding one of the chickens...>.>

Cockatrimon is a Digimon who prefers to use Petra Fire to take out its opponents before it has to use too much energy.

Cockatrimon gets overwhelmed by the raid of mini Giant Cuccos (aka normal cuccos) that can oneshot him.

I can't tell if people are ******* with me at this point...Gotta stay outta this Dragon. You can't argue....You wanted this fight and now you have to pay the consequences.

PaChi2 said:
Cockatrimon gets overwhelmed by the raid of mini Giant Cuccos (aka normal cuccos) that can oneshot him.
This is kinda serious, tho.

Cockatrimon has to deal with a lot of cuccos, and any cucco can oneshot it. How good is Petra fire's aoe again?

Simply anything it looks at gets Petra Fire'd. It's not a beam or projectile.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Simply anything it looks at gets Petra Fire'd. It's not a beam or projectile.
And you put someone with this kind of hax against a chicken.

Cockatrimon is a Chicken as well.

Anywho, making this Fun and Games. I'll let Doflamingo handle the serious fight.

Back