• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Fnaf-Inspired Insanely OP Profiles duke it out ; Golden Freddy vs Demon Freddy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosplay fnaf 4 crying child kenny by creepythings69-dbhmb5y
"... You remind me of Mister Freddy... A... Are you related ?"

Deathlock
"...No Child. But... Something far greater"

Crying Child vs HOSTLESS

Crying Child only has access to Absolutely Restricted State. He is Post-Retcon

HOSTLESS can use Death Lock at the start

Who wins ?

Hostless:

Crying CHild:

MLPlover2011 said:
Five Deadly Nights exists for a reason...
Can I make HOSTLESS Golden Freddy?
Maybe you could.

I'll have to go, so i'm putting this up.

HOSTLESS tries to kill the Child, but then realizes he's stooping to Nightmare's level. He ceases his attempts and wells up in tears.

He looks like a robot, but he is frail flesh and bone still, no matter the dimensions he is above.

To help those who don't understand the mythos and scaling of Post-Retcon ... Here's a script from the first part of the First Layer, the weakest part of the Cosmology:

Normal Humans in Post-Retcon World's Beyond

{ The Equivalent of "Normal Humans", even the weakest in a infinite^'s of hierarchies in which one transcends the other as they transcend the weakest joke character , they have the ability to far surpass , that of the original Riley (Post-Child of Light Full Power / Fake Retcon ) & Hitomi (Post-Child of Light, Limit Breaker State Full Power/ Fake Retcon) , and Future Matthew combined , as this potara transcends the weakest joke-character. }

Riley, someone abysmally fodder to Average Human Equivalent in Post-Retcon World's Beyond, is this powerful

Riley's Base (Post-Retcon): capable of casually fighting infinite^'s of inaccessible cardinals of fighters simultaneously that each fighter copied the power and abilities of every possible profile to be at their hypothetical maximum that was under the entire Joke Battle Wikia's categories sectio [regardless if they transcend said concept, the JBW itself, the concept of profiles, hiding their true stats , or have some sort of statement and or implication that possibly exempts them from it.. it doesn't. The only exception are Seed's profiles who are strong enough to resist it, such as Hitomi, TCC, and other such profiles] . When she was using a aspect to interact with the lower worlds [In which difference between the aspect and her true base state, is the difference between her now, and at the BoS when she was a weak mortal who could get curbstomped by the weakest joke-characters), was threatening to cause all profiles who have a categories sectio [regardless if they transcend said concept, the JBW itself, the concept of profiles, hiding their true stats or have any some sort of statement and or implication that possibly exempts them from it... it doesn't. The only exception are Seed's profiles who have the power to restrict] to disappear when she had a bad day , and another aspect of similar strength to caused all profiles who have a categories section to be unmade and made into existence infinite^'s of inaccessible of cardinals worth of times every Planck Length, with the exception similar as noted above, with the aspect's mere presence in one of the profiles. After said fight with the fighters; She then commented the results were rather unfair and said that she should've restricted herself even further to make it more interesting of a training session)

Athlete Human Equivalent in Post-Retcon World's Beyond

{ "Athlete" Humans train in the first layer by fighting a infinite^'s of inaccessible cardinals worth of robot fighters, in which said robots duplicate a infinte^'s of inaccessible cardinals worth of copies of each profile/blog on JBW'any wikia that has a categories sectio [regardless if they transcend said concept, the JBW itself, the concept of profiles, hiding their true stats , or have some sort of statement and or implication that possibly exempts them from it.. it doesn't. The only exception are Seed's profiles who are strong enough to resist it, such as Hitomi, TCC, and other such profiles] , and as such train to fight a fight infinite^'s of inaccessible cardinals of every character on JBW that has a categories section. }

This is literally the weakest entities in the entire Post-Retcon... Because this is this universe equivalent of a Athletic Human. I would even say it's quite likely they easily scale to some of the current strongest current joke-characters now on wikia... But my opinion. And I made them (Post-Retcon) this strong to try to have people come up with better ways of winning other than 'via AP' .

No, you see... whomever wins, the other dies, be it one-sided or not is the least of my concern.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I'm pretty certain Matthew would stop and try to help HOSTLESS calm down rather than fight any longer, so that result would be inconclusive.
Well, he IS anger, so...

Oh.... I see. That wouldn't help much. He'll still try though ....

Based on what I posted above about the first layer... Do you think CC is stronger than HOSTLESS

I dunno. I think not. HOSTLESS has a lot of lore, and his power over all the wikia is intense. I dunno if he's stronger, but he'll have his head in the game for the fight while HOSTLESS is bound to flip out randomly.

I won't doubt it his a lot of lore backing it. So does World's Beyond in it's own way. However...

Most of the fodder in Post-Retcon World's Beyond can destroy all profiles that have categoties and unmake and make them endlessly without much exception (sans People of Worlds Beyond who can resist it), and fight with people who is empowered by all profile's hypothetical maximum potential power w/o issue.

The only I believe who without a doubt has a similar feat is those on Emerald Emperor's Level... As I checked to see who had that capability, just a few moments ago , and only the Spectral Destroyers seemingly had that level of power.

Those "Average Humans" Equivalents are nowhere near CC.... At all.

I dunno, but i don't see that comparing to HOSTLESS. He has way more impressive feats. He'd be able to kill the child, but in-character, he'd have to actually hit him. And that's hard for him.

His best feats are making the Novaverse, killing Logan Paul, butchering beings like Butch Hartman, entering other RPs i join without being contradicted, and more. I'd go through his best feats, but i see an outcome here. I can tell how it can end in an inconclusive.

Sure. They sound good, but Logan isn't that great of a feat. Nearly every Joke-character worth a salt had a piece of him, like Chuck Norris. And... How big is the Novaverse ?

Now... Technically speaking it's weird to say HOSTLESS is superior, because Riley, Hitomi , and the Fodder to God Tiers essentially already fought and defeated all the profiles on JBW... On a technicality as I mentioned on the blog in the First Layer section .

I also mentioned despite this, I don't think they would win easily ( Because while the infinite^'s of robots they effortlessly curbstomped had the powers & strength of all JBW profiles w/o exception, it was more of raw to raw power than skill to skill, hence why the Athletic Humans, Riley, and Hitomi won easier. Fighting the real deal would be a crapton harder because of various reason .... Hence why I thought fighting the real HOSTESS was a great idea. Fighting the very thing that fuels her nightmares )

For example, I do believe that because of the first layer, Post-Retcon CC is a lot stronger but isn't willing to fight & has a lot less experience & likely will go the pacifist root in a real fight.

The character's personalities. Listen, the Child's innocent mindset yet will to battle out-does HOSTLESS' brutal mindset. This is basically a very good comparison:

Having a child version of Gandhi battle a more unstable version of Lemongrab. In that, HOSTLESS doesn't stand a chance. We'll get back here soon.

Though, then there's that big AP and durability advantage the purple bear has. He's taken feuds with Lord English and Godzilla before, so he can deal with Matthew. He gets out-sped in both ways. Matthew blitzes and out-thinks him, but he holds the AP here. He'll duel with intentions to kill him.

But then, there's that first thing. Personalities. HOSTLESS is bound to snap at any time from realizing what he has been doing. Stooping to Nightmare's level. He'd snap like a twig and flip out.

To quote him:

"Is this what I fall to? A dark being way beyond my evil? All i am is but a broken soul, corrupted into the will of evil! I'm a fool, i tell ya! A drunken, monstrous, evil FOOL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-Lemongrab screech"

So he'd probably stop in-battle, without even going to Deathlock.

Interesting analysis. The point of my characters is to try to use ways other than mere power to take out or defeat my characters... As I try to make it as difficult as possible... And you did it.

Like mentioned , just because you fought a kegion of robots each empowered by all profiles in JBW... Doesn't mean I say Mathee curbstomps.

I agree Matthew'd likely lose against Death Lock, NIT becsuse of power but because the thing is straight out of his nightmares... The personification of his inner demons given flesh. He'd legitimately faint

Well, Matthew would have to kill HOSTLESS just to deal with Deathlock.

Basically: Kill the avatar to summon thou.

All that talking about pacifying this supposedly angery being, but can they still do that with me, after all of this time?

In-Character he wouldn't kill ( even when he very likely has the AP to do so ) , and HOSTLESS would stop before he killed Matthew and turned into Death Lock .... Then Matthew would try to help HOSTESS after the fight .... And if Matthew did kill HOSTLESS Death Lock would make Matthew faint.... Seems inconclusive to me.

I did a RP for Fc/Oc... Maybe I could organize something similar for Joke-Battles Wikia.... I'm not sure.

As for your question Alex: I'm unsure if he can or not.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I did a RP for Fc/Oc... Maybe I could organize something similar for Joke-Battles Wikia.... I'm not sure.
How so, exactly? What would the RP be about?

Christian Higdon said:
His best feats are making the Novaverse, killing Logan Paul, butchering beings like Butch Hartman, entering other RPs i join without being contradicted, and more. I'd go through his best feats, but i see an outcome here. I can tell how it can end in an inconclusive.
Okay, I'm going to have to stop you right there. HOSTLESS never canonically defeated Logan Paul or killed Butch Hartman, only in threads has HOSTLESS ever fought either of those characters, and threads are not 100% accurate as there can be voter bias. (Both of these threads were made at a time when HOSTLESS was a favorite among everyone, including myself) Secondly, you pretending to be HOSTLESS isn't really a feat, since its just you pretending to be HOSTLESS. Creating the Novaverse is the only feat you mentioned that is 100% definitive.

Oh, and I know that you are going to tell me about how there is an image on HOSTLESS's page that shows him above Logan Paul, but Logan Paul has an image on his page showing him squashing HOSTLESS, so thats not enough.

Alexcar3000 said:
Same goes for Aleverse. Though at this point it's beating a dead horse, as they say.
The same as what? You mean the lack of feats and proof of its supposedly supreme power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back