• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Tzeentch starts the fight like wayyy outside of Jokers Range to even affect. You need to affect an entire Low 1-C space to even do anything to Tzeentch

Tzeentch's precog is way above Jokers resistances. It works in a type 5 realm where precog shouldnt even be possible at all.
If this is the type 5 he is working with it really isn't anything special compared to the persona verse.
Again, if this is the Type 5, this is probably the worst justification for Type 5 I've seen, it doesn't even say causality is transcended. If this is all it takes, Persona should be well into Type 5, with Archetypes existing before man despite being created by man, the Velvet Room being unbound by time and space stated by multiple characters, Enlil forcing the cast of PQ2 to interact from different timelines despite Persona taking place in one singular timeline, so on, so forth.

Again, if this is the Type 5, this is probably the worst justification for Type 5 I've seen, it doesn't even say causality is transcended. If this is all it takes, Persona should be well into Type 5, with Archetypes existing before man despite being created by man, the Velvet Room being unbound by time and space stated by multiple characters, Enlil forcing the cast of PQ2 to interact from different timelines despite Persona taking place in one singular timeline, so on, so forth.
i am 99% sure that this isnt the whole reason, and it is just context on top of context cause that would just be type 4 otherwise

i am 99% sure that this isnt the whole reason, and it is just context on top of context cause that would just be type 4 otherwise
Well, where is it? I'm not going to make a CRT on a verse I don't know, but from the responses I've gotten from mods (Ultima, Glass), this is literally Type 4.

Im not sure, not trying to wank the verse, if its not correct then im happy to change it (there is other stuff I need to add to the Chaos Gods anyway). The Realm of Chaos is transcendent over the laws of causality of the mortal realm. Aethyr predates concepts and has no definable characteristics. It is probably type 4 but im not knowledgeable enough to say either way. It wasn't brought up in the Low 1-C CRT so I assumed no1 had any problems with it.

It doesn't solve the problem of Tzeentch permanently being out of range of Joker tho. I'm happy for the match to be remade with a character with the required range.

The Realm of Chaos is transcendent over the laws of causality of the mortal realm.
This sounds like Type 5.

Aethyr predates concepts and has no definable characteristics
This doesn't.

It doesn't solve the problem of Tzeentch permanently being out of range of Joker tho. I'm happy for the match to be remade with a character with the required range.
You have Maruki, the Velvet Attendants (Elizabeth, Margaret, Theodore, CnJ/Lavenza, Marie), Yaldabaoth, Enlil, Izanami, Erebus, Philemon, Nyarlathotep, and Nyx.

I'm not super into this debate, but I would say that ignoring the whole cause leading into effect thing entirely is way more than just an "abnormal causality".

In one of the explanation scans that I am told is posted here, there is mention of "effect not necessarily proceeding cause" in the warp.

Either way both verses have realms that have the same characteristics so regardless of the outcome they are pretty much equal here in relation to causality based on their descriptions.

Back