• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Circus-themed Reality Warpers get up to some Shenanigans (Caine (TADC) vs Steve (Bigtop Burger)) [1-1-0]

IDK3465

He/Him
I recently made some profiles for the little-known but supremely underrated web series Bigtop Burger. As I debated in the last two matches with another character, I realized how perfect of a matchup it would be. So...

Caine (TADC) vs. Steve (Bigtop Burger)

• Both are 9-A
  • Speed equalized
  • in-character
  • Both have all their equipment except for Steve's truck.
  • The fight takes place in The Amazing Digital Circus (for the sake of the battle, assume Steve got sent into the circus in the same way as the other victims. He just kept his memories and abilities, unlike the others.)
  • SBA for everything else.
Aight who wins

F8snM4IWYAAKIcV

"CAINE, ARE WE ROBBING A F$#KING BANK?!" "Nonsense! We're adventuring a bank!": 1 (King_Dom470)

FH_egJ0XsAAVsmq

"We sell... rocks...": 1 (James_Plays_4_Games)

Incon:

Caine scales to 0.0213 Tons of TNT
Steve scales to 0.0192 Tons of TNT

Last edited:
I swear to god, if nobody replies to this within a week I will literally… idk, drink water.

Caine seems to have better reality warping, and is slightly stronger so it looks like he has a pretty good advantage, he could probably BFR Steve (although thats pretty ooc), overwhelm Steve by spawning in some NPC's or using Bubble to help him out, he's also a lot smarter, and given how tadc works Steve being transported there means Caine could biologically manipulate him.

One thing Steve should have over him is combat experience, considering that Caine has basically none

Probably leaning towards Caine

Caine seems to have better reality warping, and is slightly stronger so it looks like he has a pretty good advantage, he could probably BFR Steve (although thats pretty ooc), overwhelm Steve by spawning in some NPC's or using Bubble to help him out, he's also a lot smarter, and given how tadc works Steve being transported there means Caine could biologically manipulate him.

One thing Steve should have over him is combat experience, considering that Caine has basically none

Probably leaning towards Caine
Well, Steve’s an avid user of teleportation, so he could probably dodge a lot of Caine’s attacks, including BFR. Also, Steve is Invulnerable to pretty much anything, with the creator of the series stating that clowns can only die of natural causes, like old age. While we haven’t seen Caine fight yet, generally, I wouldn’t expect him to pull his really hax-ey stuff right out the gate. As such, I’d personally say Steve would be able to get a good amount of hits in before Caine knows what he’s dealing with.
How potent even is Caine’s durability negation anyway?

Well, Steve’s an avid user of teleportation, so he could probably dodge a lot of Caine’s attacks, including BFR. Also, Steve is Invulnerable to pretty much anything, with the creator of the series stating that clowns can only die of natural causes, like old age. While we haven’t seen Caine fight yet, generally, I wouldn’t expect him to pull his really hax-ey stuff right out the gate. As such, I’d personally say Steve would be able to get a good amount of hits in before Caine knows what he’s dealing with.
How potent even is Caine’s durability negation anyway?
I agree with those points, plus Steve is considered as having better lifting strength. However, I don't think Steve's invincibility has proof of being able to resist the very nature of his existence being tampered with. Caine's reality warping and control of his world is data based due to that plane being digital. Currently, I think it's more likely for Steve to get the advantage early and win before Caine would realize what he must do. However, this battle would probably be a stomp in Caine's favor once Caine's instant death attack gets implemented in the VS Battles Wiki.

I agree with those points, plus Steve is considered as having better lifting strength. However, I don't think Steve's invincibility has proof of being able to resist the very nature of his existence being tampered with. Caine's reality warping and control of his world is data based due to that plane being digital. Currently, I think it's more likely for Steve to get the advantage early and win before Caine would realize what he must do. However, this battle would probably be a stomp in Caine's favor once Caine's instant death attack gets implemented in the VS Battles Wiki.
By "instant death attack," you mean his confetti, right? If so, it would be pretty out of character to use it anyway, especially considering he never used it on any of the abstracted entities.

Last edited:
By "instant death attack," you mean his confetti, right? If so, it would be pretty out of character to use it anyway, especially considering he never used it on any of the abstracted entities.
I do mean the attack where a character explodes into confetti. It's not out of character for Caine to attempt, since he did it immediately upon seeing an NPC that didn't belong. The attack might not work on characters who count as players, which would explained why Caine never used it on abstracted entities. If my idea is true, then it wouldn't work on Steve in this case, due to how the scenario is set.

I do mean the attack where a character explodes into confetti. It's not out of character for Caine to attempt, since he did it immediately upon seeing an NPC that didn't belong. The attack might not work on characters who count as players, which would explained why Caine never used it on abstracted entities. If my idea is true, then it wouldn't work on Steve in this case, due to how the scenario is set.
So, you’re voting for Steve?

Except it has never been stated that it only works on NPCs, you'd need evidence like statements to prove that. That being said, it's been heavily implied that Caine has accidentally deleted a human based on his look of terror after erasing Gummigoo when recalling himself being confused on who is human and who isn't.

Except it has never been stated that it only works on NPCs, you'd need evidence like statements to prove that. That being said, it's been heavily implied that Caine has accidentally deleted a human based on his look of terror after erasing Gummigoo when recalling himself being confused on who is human and who isn't.
I wrote it "might" not work on humans based on how Caine doesn't turn the abstracted ones into confetti, not that I'm trying to prove it.

Well, I’m not really claiming that Caine can’t necessarily delete someone, only that it’s very unlikely. Look through what you said again, “accidentally,” Caine clearly doesn’t want to delete his victims, only torture them. Any AI would try to remove any bugs from the system as quickly as possible, and this seems to be the case with Caine for the most part, resolving any issues in a logical manner. But if that’s the case, why wouldn’t Caine delete the abstractions? It’s almost like he is actively trying to keep them alive. The only reason he deleted Gummigoo was because he could just make a copy of him if necessary, if there was only one Gummigoo, he’d probably be more cautious about deleting anything. Also, we know that the victims enter the circus via headset, just because a VR game can ban you doesn’t mean you die.
Yes, after awhile Caine would try to delete Steve, but considering how unprepared he is for deleting people and how he doesn’t know how durable Steve is, I think Steve would get the win before Caine can realize. Heck, even Gummigoo got some time before getting kapoofed, as long as Steve takes Caine out quick enough, he’d probably win.

Or I could just restrict Caine’s EE…

Last edited:
Back