• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Chads Fight (Uvogin vs Adam Smasher)

Uvogin Vs Smasher​

Starting Distance: 10 meters
Speed: Unequal
  • Uvogin in his 20% form - 55.746 tons
  • Uvogin - Mach 41.72
  • Smasher - 74.0446929018 tons
  • Smasher - At least Mach 7.1, Mach 71 with Sandevistan
20% Uvogin:
Adam Smasher:

I don't recall, does Uvo have Nen Crush? Or does he actually just go all in with the gorilla shit.

I don't recall, does Uvo have Nen Crush? Or does he actually just go all in with the gorilla shit.
Nen crush only works if your using Ren to project your aura, and Uvo would be out of character to use that when he could potentially fight a strong person. Plus it probably wouldn't work on Smasher do to him barely being human

It'd work last I checked, it's not really a biological but fear thing, but gotcha.
In which case, Adam does have quite a bit of versatility and has some AOE and projectiles.

It'd work last I checked, it's not really a biological but fear thing, but gotcha.
In which case, Adam does have quite a bit of versatility and has some AOE and projectiles.
Yeah Adam definitely has the advantage in pure versatility. I think this comes down to whether Uvo can close the gap and get in a Ko punch

Yeah a Ko Punch should be able to do heavy damage, if not kill
Though it's important to note that Adam massively upscales from the 8-B feat, he barely flinched taking it (Actually that kinda implicates that Uvo's normal attacks would do actually nothing given 70 tons doesn barely anything and he's 50).
A Ko is 10x though iirc, so that's probably still going to put Adam on his ass regardless but still.

Yeah a Ko Punch should be able to do heavy damage, if not kill
Though it's important to note that Adam massively upscales from the 8-B feat, he barely flinched taking it (Actually that kinda implicates that Uvo's normal attacks would do actually nothing given 70 tons doesn barely anything and he's 50).
A Ko is 10x though iirc, so that's probably still going to put Adam on his ass regardless but still.
We also have his big bang impact which is a minimum 15X increase

Big Bang should do a lot if not kill yeah, though hitting it might be hard ngl

Only ever really used it when his foe used his.
So not really a thing he whips out unless forced.

How IC is it for Smasher to use his Sandevistan.
He uses it when he sees that he needs it. But usually he starts by punching and shooting, trying to humiliate his opponent

Considering Adam's advantage in LS, 10 times speed amplifier via Sandevistan, information analysis, larger arsenal of weapons, plus a much larger AP, I'd guess Adam wins this pretty easily

He uses it when he sees that he needs it. But usually he starts by punching and shooting, trying to humiliate his opponent

Considering Adam's advantage in LS, 10 times speed amplifier via Sandevistan, information analysis, larger arsenal of weapons, plus a much larger AP, I'd guess Adam wins this pretty easily
Adam actually doesn't have the LS advantage, Uvo does with a LS of Class K to Class M. Uvogin's rocket feat is also casual, granted I still believe he loses overall in dura we cant forget Ko punches and Big Bang Impact.

Adam actually doesn't have the LS advantage, Uvo does with a LS of Class K to Class M. Uvogin's rocket feat is also casual, granted I still believe he loses overall in dura we cant forget Ko punches and Big Bang Impact.
Adam was being upgraded to Class G, I think it was already accepted so I'm not sure why the profile hasn't been updated yet. But it's due to him being able to stand and attack and move and what not while being effected by David's gravity manip, which emits a few million tons of force.

Adam was being upgraded to Class G, I think it was already accepted so I'm not sure why the profile hasn't been updated yet. But it's due to him being able to stand and attack and move and what not while being effected by David's gravity manip, which emits a few million tons of force.
Oh, well then LS definitely goes to smasher. Though that seems kinda sus how that's gotten

Back