• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two black and white color characters decided to face off against each other (Suicide Mouse VS GB) [0-3-0] (GRACE)

Y'know, I was going around, looking through profiles for a while but when I thought pitting both of these two characters against each other, and since there is two "Sonic.EXE VS Jeramiah Calhoun character" threads, I just went:
"...**** it."
Rules
1. Speed is equalized, and both are bloodlusted
2. Battle taken place in an alleyway
3. Both are 20 meters apart
4. Mickey gets his Optional Equipment
Votes
NoNoMouse.png
GB_render_%28real%29.png

This mouse is f*cking naked, protect the kid eyes from seeing this-:
Idk why but it's funny to me that he's friends with the cameraman-: 3 (@LeoEpicGamer8910, @HonestlyBored24, and @Flowerguy2)
Incon:

Last edited:
Well, since GB resists Suicide Mouse's only actually threatening ability, it'll probably just come down to who's better in hand to hand, in which, GB is pretty skilled, being able to fight off hoards of Lumin with ease. Not to mention GB's 2x AP advantage.

Last edited:
Mickey isn’t really a fighting guy, as he mostly stays on the sidelines during a fight, and gets absolutely destroyed when he is put in danger. Since GB resists corruption (and therefore transmutation), Mickey’s best bet is doing… whatever the hell this is supposed to be to GB and holding him there until he… runs out of oxygen I guess? Yeah, Mickey's screwed. The optional equipment won’t help because GB can remove the duct tape, and the leash only works if GB is willing to stand still while Mickey fastens it, which definitely isn’t gonna happen. So, GameBoy Chris Pratt FRA.

Well, since GB resists Suicide Mouse's only actually threatening ability, it'll probably just come down to who's better in hand to hand, in which, GB is pretty skilled, being able to fight off hoards of Lumin with ease. Not to mention GB's 2x AP advantage.
Mickey isn’t really a fighting guy, as he mostly stays on the sidelines during a fight, and gets absolutely destroyed when he is put in danger. Since GB resists corruption (and therefore transmutation), Mickey’s best bet is doing… whatever the hell this is supposed to be to GB and holding him there until he… runs out of oxygen I guess? Yeah, Mickey's screwed. The optional equipment won’t help because GB can remove the duct tape, and the leash only works if GB is willing to stand still while Mickey fastens it, which definitely isn’t gonna happen. So, GameBoy Chris Pratt FRA.
Counted anf GB FRA

Grace begins

Back