• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GB Takes Cooking Lessons from Black (GB vs. Black) (0-3-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 5m away.
GB knows that Black's cooking is unethical, but not that it’s poisonous.
The battle takes place on The Skeld.
Black has 5 minutes to prepare a dish, and GB has his cape.

Da Roolz
“Alright, scumbags! Bring it on!”:
Scales to this; 516.64 KJ

“DO THAT AGAIN AND I WILL KILL YOU.”: 3 (LeoEpicGamer8910, HonestlyBored24, Volt12121)
Scales to this and this; 2.55 KJ, 660.83 KJ with weapons

“Goodnight, everybody! Muah!”:
INCONCLUSIVE

Last edited:
GB should have slightly longer range now and probably could hit Black after closing the distance a bit. Then he should just be able to be the crap out of Black.
Black has far superior LS, so he could push GB away, and I’m pretty sure cramming the poisonous food down his throat would be a viable option for Black.

Black has far superior LS, so he could push GB away, and I’m pretty sure cramming the poisonous food down his throat would be a viable option for Black.
I'm pretty sure GB would try to avoid that from happening since he knows Black's cooking is unethical. Also, GB and the rest of Jeramiah Calhoun should probably be Class 1 because GB could split Mario.exe in two, though it probably won't help. I guess GB would try hitting Black with his cape then.

I'm pretty sure GB would try to avoid that from happening since he knows Black's cooking is unethical. Also, GB and the rest of Jeramiah Calhoun should probably be Class 1 because GB could split Mario.exe in two, though it probably won't help. I guess GB would try hitting Black with his cape then.
I mean Black is gonna get a Class 25 upgrade later down the line soooo

Black would just start using his gun/knife again.

Black would just start using his gun/knife again.
GB should have experience against enemies with guns because of the little stunt Devious G pulled in Challenge 3 of JDC's Team Competition. Not too sure about knives though. GB's cape should have slightly better range than Black's knife.

Back