• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trunks spars with krillin (0-0-0)

TegamiBachi25

He/Him
trunks does some Time Machine shenanigans and somehow ends up in the saiyan saga. Recognizing krillin, he decides to spar with him

Saiyan invasion toei krillin used

SSJ pre HBTC training cell saga future trunks used. Higher SSJ grades restricted

Speed equalized

Fight takes place on earth

Bald boi:

You need to be stopped!:

Last edited:
Despite the similar AP, I have to give it to Goku because of all the boons that come with protagonism, that put simply are experience, skill and stamina feats.

Also, I just realized that Toei Krillin doesn’t have the multi form/cloning technique he literally used against nappa on his profile along with piccolo. I cannot remember if he used this as well in the manga but I’m sure he did not.

Don’t know if DB mods are here but shouldn’t this also be added onto his profile?

Changed to Saiyan invasion krillin vs pre HBTC ssj trunks. Krillin scales to 75.87 Quettatons. Trunks scales to 81.514 Quettatons

Also, I just realized that Toei Krillin doesn’t have the multi form/cloning technique he literally used against nappa on his profile along with piccolo. I cannot remember if he used this as well in the manga but I’m sure he did not.

Don’t know if DB mods are here but shouldn’t this also be added onto his profile?

the way piccolo just sends gohan flying 😭😭

the way piccolo just sends gohan flying 😭😭
Really though. Great “true father” 😂

Anyway, idk if a CRT is required but i guess a mod can just link using the YT video I gave to add the cloning technique to Toei krillin’s profile under techniques

Back