• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On one side of the corner, from norway, The vicious king eric bloodaxe

On the other side of the corner, from the tall tales of the United States of America, The Wood Chopping American Paul Bunyan.

who will come out alive to see another day. FIND OUT ON SERVANTBRITY DEATH MATCH, a parody of celebrity death match (if you guys know that show)

Eric: 7 @TypeOU, @LehenDuo, @RandomGuy2345, @DemonicDude, @Popted2, @Vizer04, @Pokemonfan807

Paul: @Mageman460

Rules:

Both are bloodlusted

Both have no knowledge of their opponents

battle takes place in viridian forest from pokemon red

Victory by death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
I mean ... if they're both bloodlusted they both go for NP. Bunyan gets off hers faster because her NP is super fast. Eric will probably live though with Battle Con, hit Bunyan and then die from his NP's side effect. And the NP won't be enough to put Bunyan down. I give it to Bunyan.

I mean ... if they're both bloodlusted they both go for NP. Bunyan gets off hers faster because her NP is super fast. Eric will probably live though with Battle Con, hit Bunyan and then die from his NP's side effect. And the NP won't be enough to put Bunyan down. I give it to Bunyan.

can eric still win?

Eric has a great stat advantage once he uses his stat reduction skill (STR B+ vs D, END B+ vs B, draw in agility. So 4 times advantage for eric, 2 times advantage for Eric and draw). Bunyan magical energy would also be very low since it starts off at E and is then further nerfed by the stat reduction. He also has battle continuation after that. Finally, he moves around a lot, so even though paul bunyan np is fast, he would most likely be able to dodge it and counter attack. And since NPs scaling to bunyan's are far from vs battle one shot basis (only 3 times servants stats, 7 time needed to one shot), it wouldn't end that quickly. Bunyan would then lack the stamina to last because of her mana stat, and won't be able to spam her np.

Also, bloodlusted means "absolutely going for the win", Since Eric Bloodaxe NP has a recoil, he would most likely still refrain from using it as much as possible

So yeah, Eric is more likely to win imo

Eric has a great stat advantage once he uses his stat reduction skill (STR B+ vs D, END B+ vs B, draw in agility. So 4 times advantage for eric, 2 times advantage for Eric and draw). Bunyan magical energy would also be very low since it starts off at E and is then further nerfed by the stat reduction. He also has battle continuation after that. Finally, he moves around a lot, so even though paul bunyan np is fast, he would most likely be able to dodge it and counter attack. And since NPs scaling to bunyan's are far from vs battle one shot basis (only 3 times servants stats, 7 time needed to one shot), it wouldn't end that quickly. Bunyan would then lack the stamina to last because of her mana stat, and won't be able to spam her np.

Also, bloodlusted means "absolutely going for the win", Since Eric Bloodaxe NP has a recoil, he would most likely still refrain from using it as much as possible

So yeah, Eric is more likely to win imo

though the battle takes place in viridian forest in pokemon. didn't you see the OP?

wouldn't that help bunyan with her size shifting abilities?

also how does bunyan have toon force.

...no?

Irrelevant in her case since it refers to her ability to pull off specific feats from her legend
it says

A skill similarly yet different from the Shapeshift Skill. In Bunyan's case, it allows her to enlarge and strengthen her Saint Graph while retaining her form. It also depends on her environment and surroundings, as she may only be able to touch the ceilings of a roof if enlarged inside a room but may be able to enlarge herself to her true size as a giantess when out in the open.

i mean they're in a forest.

though not sure if i should state game version of it or the anime version.

and since it's out in the open it will let bunyan grow big.

it says

A skill similarly yet different from the Shapeshift Skill. In Bunyan's case, it allows her to enlarge and strengthen her Saint Graph while retaining her form. It also depends on her environment and surroundings, as she may only be able to touch the ceilings of a roof if enlarged inside a room but may be able to enlarge herself to her true size as a giantess when out in the open.
That's nice and all but it's how it is most of the time. If anything, the situation where she can't grow larger is when she's weakened.

That's nice and all but it's how it is most of the time. If anything, the situation where she can't grow larger is when she's weakened.

if you know pokemon should i state whether it's anime or game version of viridian forest. cause there might be differences in appearance between the two.

but i guess that shouldn't matter.

this is from the FGO learning with manga comic but i'm not sure which volume or whatever. (if it's fanmade then let me know so it doesn't count

Fate-Grand-Order-710x400.jpg

look at how big she is. being in the open like the forest can help paul. as the size could give her an advantage.

Size is an advantage if it comes with proportional power. Otherwise, it can even be a disadvantage, making you much easier to hit and dodge, as well as making your weak spots apparent. And it's just a forest, unless pokemons are here (which they aren't, obviously), anime or game doesn't change anything.

Size is an advantage if it comes with proportional power. Otherwise, it can even be a disadvantage, making you much easier to hit and dodge, as well as making your weak spots apparent. And it's just a forest, unless pokemons are here (which they aren't, obviously), anime or game doesn't change anything.

can we use feats from Learning with manga as she started out from there before being in fgo.

Eric seems to have an edge in pretty much everything. Older legend, better stats, has Battle Continuation. Eric has skills that give an advantage also, while Paul Bunyan has leadership/group-type skills.

Unless someone can give a better argument, I vote Eric.

I mean, even in fame. Paul Bunyan is pretty much a North America cultural sphere thing, while Eric Bloodaxe and vikings are much more widespread.
Nah, Bunyan is the face of the learning fgo manga and a popular farmer, meanwhile, Eric is Eric

Eric seems to have an edge in pretty much everything. Older legend, better stats, has Battle Continuation. Eric has skills that give an advantage also, while Paul Bunyan has leadership/group-type skills.

Unless someone can give a better argument, I vote Eric.

she still has a chance right Bunyan?

Back