• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bossbrosish

He/Him
(I'm not dead, I just have been busy with life stuff and in the midst of looking for a new job since the one I used to work at closed down.)

Base 21 and Mecha-Satan Arc Bridget are being used. The fight takes place in the Cell Games arena starting 10 meters apart. Bridget's Dragon Force is restricted. Speed is equal.

Both scale to 1.05300e47 Joules

Mommy 21: 2 (MintyBoi1 (leaning), Javenplayz253)

Sweet and Feisty Bridget: 0

Both, why not both?: 0

Last edited:
How would bridget fare against Android 21's Reactive Evolution? If the fight went on long enough 21 could become a lot stronger, and i don't see anything similar for bridget. Ki and Magic seem to be similair in the context of both dragon ball and neon cavaliers (Alexander literally used a kamehameha once, lol) so 21's power nullification would also be a big problem. If the latter wants to win she'd have to do it quick

How would bridget fare against Android 21's Reactive Evolution? If the fight went on long enough 21 could become a lot stronger, and i don't see anything similar for bridget. Ki and Magic seem to be similair in the context of both dragon ball and neon cavaliers (Alexander literally used a kamehameha once, lol) so 21's power nullification would also be a big problem. If the latter wants to win she'd have to do it quick
I think Birdget's telekinesis and teleportation could potentially help with the reactive evolution. Bridget could also scan Android 21 to see what kinds of weaknesses she has (seeing Android 21's weakness says she's overconfident, Bridget could potentially use that to her advantage). There's also Bridget's Dragon Fist, which can vaporize Android 21 completely if hit by the attack.

I think Birdget's telekinesis and teleportation could potentially help with the reactive evolution. Bridget could also scan Android 21 to see what kinds of weaknesses she has (seeing Android 21's weakness says she's overconfident, Bridget could potentially use that to her advantage). There's also Bridget's Dragon Fist, which can vaporize Android 21 completely if hit by the attack.
Android 21 also has teleportation thanks to instant transmission existing, so that'd put them on equal footing, And even if 21 got restrained because of this, she can still apparently make a ki forcefield around herself, which bridget might struggle to get through without power nullification of her own. The wave machine also seems to be something that android 21 can just turn on whenever she wants, as seen in the budokai games (Which seems to explain why the Z fighters don't just stop her from using it) which can not only disable ki-based attacks, but also erase memories, so bridget might not even know why she's fighting if she gets hit with that, although info analysis might help her there.

Reading through bridgets profile i gotta say... HOLY CRAP, THIS GIRL'S TALL AS HECK, HOW IS SHE 6 FOOT?!?!

Android 21 also has teleportation thanks to instant transmission existing, so that'd put them on equal footing, And even if 21 got restrained because of this, she can still apparently make a ki forcefield around herself, which bridget might struggle to get through without power nullification of her own. The wave machine also seems to be something that android 21 can just turn on whenever she wants, as seen in the budokai games (Which seems to explain why the Z fighters don't just stop her from using it) which can not only disable ki-based attacks, but also erase memories, so bridget might not even know why she's fighting if she gets hit with that, although info analysis might help her there.

Reading through bridgets profile i gotta say... HOLY CRAP, THIS GIRL'S TALL AS HECK, HOW IS SHE 6 FOOT?!?!
Blonde girls are tall that's why. I haven't played story mode in a long time, but didn't the wave machine just nullify their ki and not completely disable it? Also, Bridget is an android and has Inorganic Physiology Type 2, so I'm not sure how the wave machine will affect her, if at all. (Would be nice to have the wave machine in her Notable Attacks/Techniques to explain more about it and what it exactly does)

Blonde girls are tall that's why. I haven't played story mode in a long time, but didn't the wave machine just nullify their ki and not completely disable it? Also, Bridget is an android and has Inorganic Physiology Type 2, so I'm not sure how the wave machine will affect her, if at all. (Would be nice to have the wave machine in her Notable Attacks/Techniques to explain more about it and what it exactly does)
Well, according to the profile, it’s generally supposed to “suppress and seal the power of others” if they get hit with the waves, so I think anything other than Bridget’s tech could be affected. I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to nullify Ki, which Bridget uses (in a similair form I think) like most characters in neon cavaliers to my knowledge. Even if Bridget’s powers weren’t nullified by it somehow, 21 still has some instant game over moves, like (apparently) turning Bridget into a piece of candy and then eating her like a KitKat, although I think she has to land a hit to do that. She can use that in this key though I think

Well, according to the profile, it’s generally supposed to “suppress and seal the power of others” if they get hit with the waves, so I think anything other than Bridget’s tech could be affected. I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to nullify Ki, which Bridget uses (in a similair form I think) like most characters in neon cavaliers to my knowledge. Even if Bridget’s powers weren’t nullified by it somehow, 21 still has some instant game over moves, like (apparently) turning Bridget into a piece of candy and then eating her like a KitKat, although I think she has to land a hit to do that. She can use that in this key though I think
Not to mention that she fires a beam of energy to turn someone into sweets, which can be dodged or counted with another energy attack.

Not to mention that she fires a beam of energy to turn someone into sweets, which can be dodged or counted with another energy attack.
I guess it’d come down to who pulls the trigger first. How in-character is it for Bridget to use her telekinesis off the bat?

I guess it’d come down to who pulls the trigger first. How in-character is it for Bridget to use her telekinesis off the bat?
Not very in character to use it right off the bat. She uses it when needed to stop an attack. Oh I forgot to mention that Bridget has hacked in this key, so it's possible she can hack into the Wave Machine to disable it since it's activated by a remote (I think it was a remote, I don't remember it very well)

It seems like 21 has better options with her transmutation, power null, and reactive evolution but Bridget can counter those. This might just come down to skill and it seems like 21 wins there easily with her design and ability to copy techniques. I’m leaning 21 since she has instant kills and can match Bridget with teleportation and evolution.

It seems like 21 has better options with her transmutation, power null, and reactive evolution but Bridget can counter those. This might just come down to skill and it seems like 21 wins there easily with her design and ability to copy techniques. I’m leaning 21 since she has instant kills and can match Bridget with teleportation and evolution.
Noted

Back