• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two aliens scream at a dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny vs Destiny because the only person powerful enough to stop wok is wok.

Daughters:

Rive: 7 (@Wokistan, @WHYNAUT, @Mr.Cinos15, @Modernmyrmidon, @GalaxianAegis, @Edwellken, @Overlord775)

Inconclusive:

- SBA

I might be wrong, but I think Oryx is simply more powerful than Riven and most likely wins this fight, I might be wrong though.

Im a ******* idiot lol, I thought it was Oryx, not the Daughter's, my bad.

But I honestly don't know who would win then.

Well Riven should be able to mind hax them, but I doubt she can survive their deathsongs either. For now I'll vote incon, since they can both kill each other with their opening move.

Riven can come back though through her hax with Causality loops. Even if she's "dead" she still can mindhax people as well.

I'd say Riven's more likely to win. The whole subtlety thing really helps here. I don't think that she's actually shown the capacity to come back from the deathsongs, given that they inflicted a permeant death on a bunch of other ascendant hive before and are a cut above standard hive regen negation, but I do think Riven could worm her way into their minds to sorta stave them away from that area, maybe appeal to their evident desire to learn and innovate to steer them towards doing something that's just not helpful at all until Riven can get more direct control.

Considering that Deathsongs > Gorgon EE, which is erases you from the time line completely I'm not so sure about that. If Riven were erased from past, present and future her causality loop can't save her and the deeathsngs can kill those that can come back from that.

This can be added if antone feels like it.

I just realized we did this entire match without speed equalized and the Daughters have unknown speed lol. Should I just put it as speed equal on the profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back