• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Sparkle vs Four (My Little Pony vs Battle for Dream Island)

4-b four vs alicorn twilight is used
speed obv equalized

twilight:

four:

inconclusive:

So Twilight is 1.45 kiloFOE while Four is 33.47 kiloFOE which means the AP gap is over 23x in Four’s favor.

Unless Twilight is starting with her best haxes, Four can essentially one shot her with any attack while Twilight is too weak to do any damage to Four, especially when he 6.65 times the size of the sun and has Low-High Regeneration that makes him regenerate from his body being liquidized in a few seconds.

What does Twilight lead with?

Last edited:
Twilight is actually 4.08 kilofoe and how does Four’s haxes work? It would probably be hard for Twi to do transmutation because of size, but considering she’s an alicorn, she could probably pull it off.

Still enough for Four to oneshot by an 8x AP gap.

As for his haxes:
  • His mutilation can kill people by deforming their bodies with the touch of a hand
  • His screeching is capable of knocking people out briefly if they are too close
  • He can BFR people to the EXIT (A pocket dimension inside of him) with a thought, although it is escapable by leaving through his mouth which is at the top of the dimension
  • He can alternatively BFR people by snapping to cause them to be telekinetically lifted into the air and carried helplessly away to the Big Rotating Building (A place where eliminated contestants are locked in cages where they are endlessly spun around), which he led with while eliminating Profily for being unwelcome from his competition due to his unfair strength and speed
  • Finally, his teleportation has been shown to activate with a thought where he can teleport himself and others at an Earth-Sun distance, so it pretty much makes it easier to get his abilities to affect Twilight if she tries to rangespam
And as far as I’m concerned for Twilight, from clips I’ve seen, the abilities have only appeared to have affected objects up to the size of the sun, but not something over 6 times larger than it despite having interplanetary range.

And as far as I’m concerned for Twilight, from clips I’ve seen, the abilities have only appeared to have affected objects up to the size of the sun, but not something over 6 times larger than it despite having interplanetary range.
Well, if this isn't a stomp, I don't know what is. She can't harm him, and he's too big for her powers to affect him.

Back