• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight challenges Superman... For friendship!

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
We will be using first key Post-Flashpoint Superman, and Twilight Sparkle with all Alicorn Magic. While Superman is taking this one seriously, Twilight is 100% Bloodlust.

Speed is equalized

Twilight Sparkle - 0

Superma - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Supermanvs
411166 safe solo twilight sparkle magic book glowing horn magic circle artist-colon-ponykillerx

Wait a minute. I don't see resistance to mind manipulation on post-flashpoints profile. So then Twilight casts a reform spell or a want it, need it spell.

Also, why Twilight is the only one bloodlusted here? And I see that you are using PF Supes against someone that will probably use mindhax while bloodlusted (which PF Supes doesnt resist)...................

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Also, why Twilight is the only one bloodlusted here? And I see that you are using PF Supes against someone that will probably use mindhax while bloodlusted (which PF Supes doesnt resist)...................
I thought both were bloodlusted.

Stalker Maggot said:
According to his profile, he fought someone who scales to Superman (Post-Crisis) so
That makes no sense, New 52 Supes shouldn't scale to Post-Crisis, as he's way weaker than his new Rebirth self, who IS Post-Crisis Supes but older.

Edit: I was right, he scales to Post-Flashpoint Orio, who by no means scales to Post-Crisis Supes.

@OP bloodlust both, I don't think matches can be added if one side is bloodlusted. Anyways, this is probably the only version of 4-B Supes she stands a chance against. Post crisis literally resists everything she can do bloodlusted or not and is tens of times stronger than her. It's a stomp for post crisis. This version can still actually beat her via incap, and Twilight can still beat him via mindhax which he doesn't resist but isn't instant, giving Supes the chance to do something.

Lightbuster30 said:
Doesnt change much anyway, my point still stands
This version of Superman can still freeze her to incap. Mindhax isn't instant, he has time to do something.
How so? It says that "Want it, Need it Spell" is sight based mindhax
It's not. She shoots a slow moving heart at an inanimate object.

I honestly don't know anything about Post-Flashpoint Superman, but considering the huge amount of abilities I read him having, and the fact that his AP is far superior, I'm probably gonna have to say Superman would win in most matches. Twilight could conceivably win, considering the many one-off abilities she's shown in the slice of life episodes, but it'd defintiely be harder for her to win than for Superman. Also, when has Twilight become intangible exactly?

Stalker Maggot said:
I mean.

"Attack Potency: Solar System level (Evenly fought against Orion's Post-Flashpoint Avatar and gave him more trouble than blasts from Mogo did.) | "

Orion is 4-B for fighting Superman (Post-Crisis) so
Read it right, it says Orion's Post-Flashpoint Avatar, so not the one who fought Post-Crisis Supes.

Eh, to be fair New 52 Supes doesn't have as many incredible resistances as his Post-Crisis/Rebirth self. He's also been shown to be way less resilient to magic attacks as Post-Crisis eventually became.

True. Same result either way. It's just harder for Superman. Though I'm not sure Twilight can use it easily and all the time, as then she would use all the time instead of shields, as it's the same thing but better because it's technically indestructible.

Back