• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TVD/The Originals Durability Revision

I agree with you here, durability is quite tough to measure for tvd/ originals though especially for top tiers who can only really die from white oak stakes or very rare magic

Also, i've remembered more of an ap feat for bonnie bennet when she literally used her magic to destroy hell. That must be a high end feat for sure!

Son Gandhi said:
Also, i've remembered more of an ap feat for bonnie bennet when she literally used her magic to destroy hell. That must be a high end feat for sure!
Bonnie didn't destroy Hell itself. She redirected the flames of hell back into the dimension to destroy it or something...still impressive as she was able to hold tge flames back for awhile alone before getting help from the witch spirits.

That and she had enough power to create another dimension.

The witches are going to be hard to guage honestly

Yeah sorry I got it mixed up, but she did make a dimension where enzo's spirit could stay and even communicate with her. Witches have strange feats and hax abilities, especially bonny.

This verse is being really overlooked, could be some interesting matchups if others knew what it was all about.

Bump

Still making pages for the original and Marcel soon. But still need someone to give an actual calculation for the house blowing up. In addition if I remember correctly (it's been a while) earlier in the Originals or late in the Vampire Diaries, Rebekah survived a parking lot explosion at point blank range. Another feat that may be similar and help confirm a higher durability level.

Well, looks like I gotta pay my netflix bill. Gotta rewatch all seasons with TO.

Hopefully we get even more Original feats in "Legacies" but we probably wont.

I'm sure there might be a few more feats and good hax that I have forgotten about as well, Hope has been quite impressive recently on TO.

Hey guys, I just remembered that towards then end of TO in the last few episodes klaus confirms that even deepest depths of the ocean would be unable to contain him even whilst he would be cemented and chained into a casket. I have no idea what kind of feat that would be or if its even noteworthy but was just wondering if it is worth scaling?

Im not sure. It seems to be just really good immortality. They need certain stuff to kill the originals. But then again, I'm not entirely sure, but wasn't Bonnie planning on killing klaus with power alone when she was 100 witch power amped? Also Inadu's power could kill the original family had they kept seeing each other, which was the final stage. The originals are a weird case. You probably just need a LOT of power or the right stuff to kill them. It's strange honestly. But the originals sometimes are overwhelmed by werewolves or lots of regular vampires, so jumping their AP would be inconsistent when vampires are 9-B. At most originals are probably 9-A. But I don't think durability feats are a good way to gauge them, as their immortality is pretty good. You can probably scale them to 9-A via chain stomp.

If they have a 9-A feat and on the top stomp chain then I guess they can be truely 9-A. Don't think they can be higher than that.

Back