• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Long story for short, the calc
has been recalculated by TheRustyOne, the original calculator. The result means that Small Building level will be changed to Wall level if accepted. As it is important calculation, I request for evaluations and applies this if accepted.

I mean since that’s the feat they scale from right now, I agree with the downgrades at the moment. Although there are a few feats that might be able to uphold part of the scaling if calced like Stormfront putting massive holes in a building's walls or Black Noir throwing Starlight through a concrete wall, and as it should be noted making a human size hole in walls is anywhere from Wall level/Wall level+ to Small Building level. Even if it’s deemed just the lowest possible version of that calc, they’d still be around a megajoule, which is close to explosion yield, instead of the 70 kilojoules.

I'd also note the canon feats in Diabolical are worth pointing out like Groundhawk smashing through thick concrete

Yeah i agree with the change. The sole exception being for Homelander since he has an independent 9-A calc.

Does either Noir's or Stormfront's feats {that I posted above} qualify for 9-B+ Qawsedf?

Does either Noir's or Stormfront's feats {that I posted above} qualify for 9-B+ Qawsedf?
Noir broke through concrete, not stone so the calc you linked doesn'twork afaik. Stormfront's feat was against brick which isn't one solid mass of material.

So I think both require calcs but are good enough on their own for 9-B.

Yeah we could prolly calc the Noir stuff and I've suggested the feat Groundhawk has. Also not related but should we revise the comic side of the equation considering Diabolical Episode 3 is canon and has some good feats?

Last edited:
I made a request for those feats to be calculated. I haven’t seen Diabolical, so is there some way to scale Groundhawk to the others?

I made a request for those feats to be calculated. I haven’t seen Diabolical, so is there some way to scale Groundhawk to the others?
Basically Groundhawk is a relatively minor Supes who's played up as a "Heel" to two African American Supes (Parodies of Black Panther and Storm respectively). These Supes aren't shown to be exceptionally strong and later absolutely brutalize an older Groundhawk when he comes up again. Considering Homelander and Soldier Boy are >> Everyone else this would scale to them and it's doubtful characters like Noir would be much weaker then him. We don't have specifics rn but he does appear to be alive in the VNN videos so that might mean he shows up again

Groundhawk was mentioned in the Comeron Cole Seven on Seven news episode, so I'm not sure if the Nubian Prince episode match-ups with the version that the live action show is teasing. (There's also the fact that Nubian Prince looks different from his shows counterpart)

Edit: Tweet above wasn't loading for me, found it on my own. It being canon does give Supes a good feats, but I'm not sure who'll scale to it other than Maeve or Black Noir since they're like the top two alongside Homelander

Last edited:
A Train stomped Kimiko harder than Black Noir did, I'm pretty sure he should probably scale.
That's only when he's amped on V (
Also, Black Noir incaped Maeve off screen last episode, so that's why I suggested they're comparable
)

I've brought it up before, but A-Train's profile needs to be reworked since most of his feats were performed while he was juiced up, he hasn't done that since season 1 though.

Being shot in the head isn't Mid regen anymore unless it massive or complete brain trauma.

Back