• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tusk act 4 vs Gold Experience Requiem

I might be wrong here, cause I haven't seen too-much of JoJolion+, but wouldnt RtZ just null out Infinite rotation? I may be wrong, cause Im not absolutely sure about what Infinite Spin can do besides allow a few seconds of timestop movement (Which well isnt useful here.) and bypass Love Train as in the manga, but if it bypasses GER's RtZ then Giorno might just get spun'd to death. RtZ clashing with Inf. rotation is very jank.

Well, does ta4 have anything giving causality resistance? If not then ger just gers him. If he does, then ger needs to dodge. Then physically overpower tusk act 4.

Just a little remind, making canon jojo characthers vs giorno matchup would automatically result as a stomp. even if they are acasual or have something to bypass causality.

Just a little remind, making canon jojo characthers vs giorno matchup would automatically result as a stomp. even if they are acasual or have something to bypass causality.
That sentence doesn't scan. Your basically saying Giorno can effect those with Acausality Type 5. -_-

Then they wouldn't even be Type 5. RtZ is causality hax... You make no sense my guy.
if it is acausality, it is acausality. in jojo they do not say "It's causality manipilation!!111!! hucker!!3131!" , in jojo rtz it is a skill that allows you to bring everything to zero, no matter what skill (time stop, Time Skip, Love Train, Infinite Rotation etc ..). It's causality manipulation because the description is like it, there is dudes which have fate/causality hax that negate acausality type 4, so it won't be a problem anyway.

if it is acausality, it is acausality. in jojo they do not say "It's causality manipilation!!111!! hucker!!3131!" , in jojo rtz it is a skill that allows you to bring everything to zero, no matter what skill (time stop, Time Skip, Love Train, Infinite Rotation etc ..). It's causality manipulation because the description is like it, there is dudes which have fate/causality hax that negate acausality type 4, so it won't be a problem anyway.
Type 5 Acausality is transcending causality entirely. RtZ is causality hax. If causality hax could effect a Type 5, then said Type 5 would lose their Type 5, wouldn't they? Don't just say acausality is acausality, it has different types and forms.

Type 5 Acausality is transcending causality entirely. RtZ is causality hax. If causality hax could effect a Type 5, then said Type 5 would lose their Type 5, wouldn't they?
jokes on it, there is characthers that neggs acausality type 5 with their causality/probablity/precognit/fate hax
btw i do not think there is jojo characthers with type 5 acausality in canon so.

jokes on it, there is characthers that neggs acausality type 5 with their causality/probablity/precognit/fate hax
btw i do not think there is jojo characthers with type 5 acausality in canon so.
Then it's not Type 5 is it??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

well, if you want downgrade profiles with acausality type 5 negation then you can, idk if it would be accepted
You can negate type 5 of course. But not with causality hax. Which you're saying can effect people with Type 5. Even though people with Type 5 transcend causality.

You can negate type 5 of course. But not with causality hax. Which you're saying can effect people with Type 5. Even though people with Type 5 transcend causality.
again, im sure that there are profiles with that, you know, type 5 is basically immunity, and immunity negation does exist

This thread has awakened the desire within me to downgrade whoever thinks they can causality hax a type 5.

Negging acausality Type 5 via causality hax literally isn't possible. It breaks the very definition of Type 5. What characters can even do that?
Well, if it's possible to neg via Causality hax, it could happen, even if it breaks the very definition.

It is. It could happen in some verse.
No. It literally isn't. Say: We have a Type 5 acausal character. And a character with causality hax. The character with causality hax, negs person with Type 5. Then the person with Type 5 no longer has Type 5, due to being able to be causality haxed. If the Type 5 was truly Type 5, they wouldn't be affected by causality hax because Type 5 is literally transcending causality. Being able to causality hax a Type 5 is quite literally impossible.

There are people who can soulhax people with no soul. I don't think Fiction gives a shit about what is possible or not.
That's just the big dumb. And I was referring more to how we treat our standards, and not the possibility of it in fiction. It may be possible in fiction, but by our standards, it's not.

There are people who can soulhax people with no soul. I don't think Fiction gives a shit about what is possible or not.
Thats why its called fiction, it doesnt care about what is "reasonably" possible. You wouldnt say JoJo is realistic for example when you witness two people having a ghost fight and one dude suddenly vanishes into a "zipper hole" for example.

Thats why its called fiction, it doesnt care about what is "reasonably" possible. You wouldnt say JoJo is realistic for example when you witness two people having a ghost fight and one dude suddenly vanishes into a "zipper hole" for example.
I'm fine with the fact it's fiction. I snort fiction for breakfast. I'm saying stuff like causality haxing a Type 5 doesn't match up with our standards, therefore in a battleboard debate here it can't be argued.

I'm saying stuff like causality haxing a Type 5 doesn't match up with our standards, therefore in a battleboard debate it can't be argued.
JoJo does not care about our standards for anything, and GER is going to be causality haxing a Type 5 Acasual, negging Acausality.

Back