• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tuna Kaslana speed upgrade

This CRT seems to be rejected, so I guess I can post this.

I've fixed the OG calc, which had a slight error in the timeframe. This will only affect the CoF key.

option 1: At least Relativistic flight speed, FTL reaction and combat speed, Massively FTL+ attack speed with Bullet of Finality (Kiana sniped SA from the Moon to a dwarf planet approximately 4500 AU away from the Sun in a short timeframe, making the bullet this fast.) This option will only scale to attack speed. If we look at it from a glance, it seems like the scaling is only related to attack speed, with the bullet traveling a long distance to reach its target. However, let's look at option 2.

option 2: Massively FTL+ (Kiana sniped SA from the Moon to a dwarf planet approximately 4500 AU away from the Sun in a short timeframe. With Honkai energy being an UES, the speed of her finger shot will scale to her stats, making her this fast.) This would include combat speed, reaction speed, and attack speed. So, just straight up Massively FTL+.

wank: Infinite speed, going by this, seems to suggest that her very existence isn't governed by time anymore. This could be considered as Infinite speed ig.

Votes:
Option 1:
Option 2:
Wank:

I'll post this and let you guys decide first. I need to get some sleep now, so see you soon.
*If there are any parts with bad English, sorry for my poor English skills🙏

*😪🌠 currently traveling in a dream.....

Looking back, I'm going to be neutral now. Though, disagree with the Infinite speed proposal since nothing you linked gives infinite speed.

This

wank: Infinite speed, going by this, seems to suggest that her very existence isn't governed by time anymore. This could be considered as Infinite speed ig.
What you are proposing is Infinite speed but it is more like you are asking for Immeasurable speed. She is just unaffected by changes in time. It does not have anything to do with speed

Last edited:
I agree with option 2 as it's already accepted that honkai is a UES and i don't see any reason for her not to scale (if anyone asks why couldn't she just fly there and shoot Sa without needing someone to tell her coordinates if she scales to MFTL+ , she can't leave the moon)

UES doesn’t work like that. And I disagree with option 2; AP and dura scales from UES attacks but not speed.

UES doesn’t work like that. And I disagree with option 2; AP and dura scales from UES attacks but not speed.
UES should work like that.

Universal Energy System: Universal Energy Systems (alternatively called a Universal Power System or a Connective Energy System) are systems in which a feat, whether it is one of physical statistics (Striking Strength or Durability) or of supernatural powers (e.g. energy beams), would also scale to all other statistics.

Straight from the UES page

UES should work like that.

Universal Energy System: Universal Energy Systems (alternatively called a Universal Power System or a Connective Energy System) are systems in which a feat, whether it is one of physical statistics (Striking Strength or Durability) or of supernatural powers (e.g. energy beams), would also scale to all other statistics.

Straight from the UES page
There’s also this:
That means if such a character for instance demonstrates a Building level fireball spell, they would be assumed to have at least Building level Striking Strength, Attack Potency and Durability. If they have other spells, like for example water blades, they would be assumed to be able to output similar attack power with those spells.

We don’t assume characters who can fire a laser beam is light speed. Though, I’d admit that description is misleading, since attack potency is not proportional to speed on this wiki and therefore doesn’t necessarily scale to all of their statistics.

Back