• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsundere Dragon meets a Magical Princess from Another Dimension

I initially wanted Star to take on Chloe but I think Chloe Haxstomps hard.

Star is with Wand and Full Magic (Low 2-C).

Speed is equalized.

Veldora has seroius tier disadvantage, but Tensei-Haxes seem to be quite powerfull.

If Veldora Haxstomps too hard, mabye I'll put the version of him from before he met Rimuru... but that would probably cause Tierstomp in Star's favour.

I'm using the Szmiiit's Standard Scenario For Balancing VeldoraÔäó:

Veldora got lost and stumbled into {Opponent's Verse}, so if {Opponent} manages to kill him, the Rimuru-reborn is a BFR.
Veldora Tempest: 0

Star Butterfly: 0

Incon: 0

Star butterfly gif
Veldora Tempest 2

With his Fate Manipulation non of her attacks should even hit him and as far as I am aware her durability is very low so he should one-shot

Not a Stomp but close (it's more of a who hits first)

His probability manip has a cap of 2x. It boosts his chancas, but its not the Gurren Lagan probability BS.

Szmiit said:
His probability manip has a cap of 2x. It boosts his chancas, but its not the Gurren Lagan probability BS.
it's definitely not a cap of 2, he had used it to bypass a defense with 100% chance of defending once.

OpMasada said:
Szmiit said:
it's definitely not a cap of 2, he had used it to bypass a defense with 100% chance of defending once.
I remember that it was stated explicidly somewhere that there was cap 2x, unless there was an upgrade I missed. And 100%/2=50% so mabye it worked in that way too...

Szmiit said:
OpMasada said:
Szmiit said:
I remember that it was stated explicidly somewhere that there was cap 2x, unless there was an upgrade I missed. And 100%/2=50% so mabye it worked in that way too...
Nvm it's division, and there's not really much proof it divides anything.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Yes really
Theese are moves for a human form that he based of manga he read. Star's fighting technique is far more advanced.

(Unless there were changes in Light Novel, not mentioned in WB or Manga)

You do see the difference in abilities between Veldora and Toffee right? Veldora resists everything Star can do and can't be killed as long as Rimuru tempst is alive.

WHYNAUT said:
You do see the difference in abilities between Veldora and Toffee right? Veldora resists everything Star can do and can't be killed as long as Rimuru tempst is alive.
Read OP.

That only would've come into play if Star had an attack that could destroy both his body and soul so my other point still stands.

WHYNAUT said:
That only would've come into play if Star had an attack that could destroy both his body and soul so my other point still stands.
Szmiit said:
I'm using the Szmiiit's Standard Scenario For Balancing VeldoraÔäó:

And I said that that would only come into play if star could kill Veldora. My other point didn't have anything to with Rimuru.

She doesn't have to destroy his soul to defeat him. He can only come back after his body is destroyed because of Rimuru's help.

You mean that thing that causes him to be reborn with a different personality? That won't even trigger because Rimuru interrupts, and BFR happens.

WHYNAUT said:
No, I'm talking about his low-godly regen.
What abilities in series gave him regen except for the Rimuru-Reborn and True-Dragon-Reborn?

WHYNAUT said:
You should probably equalize speed, because Veldora is a lot faster than Star.
I thought I did it already, thx for reminder.

It's an ability almost all of the more powerful characters in Tensei have, just take a look at their profiles.

WHYNAUT said:
It's an ability almost all of the more powerful characters in Tensei have, just take a look at their profiles.
Demons and True Dragons return after death, but suffer consequences. That's why Veldora was so happy for the Rimuru-Reborn beeing a thing. And even if it was used instead of Rimuru-Reborn Veldora would still end up in his orginal dimension, what under this scenario is a BFR.

That's not what this is about. The coming back after death is type 8 immortality. Low-godly Regenerationn means youre not killed when you're body is destroyed and you can regenerate a new body from your soul.

Can survive physical death, exist only as a soul, strong degree of immortality which makes them survive as long as their core isn't destroyed etc

Read my blog for more info

this is out of topic but I have one question, which one is superior undead or spiritual life forms? let's say an undead like ainz ooal gown [momonga]

All i know about undead from overlord is that they have death resistance or something like that.

Spiritual lifeforms have eternal youth, a strong degree of immortality and no physical body.

Spiritual life forms are intangible and can also possesing someone body just like kazaream who possesing elf body

Undead in my opinion they are not that strong , they weak to holy elemen

Even without beeing able to kill Veldora (I think she would be able to destroy soul, but there is no feat, so I'm not going to argue that), this is not the end for Star. In her lower-tier-form she usually fights by immobilization/BFR. Moreover 99% of her spells are ones improvised on the fly, or reused previously improvised spells.

Therefore in her 2-C she should easily be able to create dimensional sealing or BFR, and Veldora can't travel between dimensions on his own.

We don't just let characters get new powers in the middle of a match when it isn't mentioned on their profile.

She already can create interdimensional portals, and in her 2-C version she didn't have to use any spells since generic energy blast stomped everything. Besides BFR already is on her profile. I'm just saying that power/range of her spells would scale.

Back