• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsumugi CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineAura44

He/Him
So maybe it's me but is it not obvious for her to have 4th Wall Awareness? She literally sees her world as fake.

So maybe it's me but is it not obvious for her to have 4th Wall Awareness? She literally sees her world as fake.
1-no she doesn't see the DR world as ficition if she was she wouldn't even be able to interact with the cast let alone die to a damn boulder
2-tsumugi lies about alot of stuff in game like how everyone was excited to be chosen as a participant of the killing game and it was shuichi said that she could've been lying in C6 and the theme of game is literally about lies why would anyone trust her words ?

As the one who removed it: she doesn't see her world as fiction.

She just knows V3 is an in-verse show because she's litteraly one of the people working on it. That's like giving Bakuman guys 4th Wall because they know the mangas they wrote aren't real.

i could've sworn that she broke the 4th wall before chapter 6 happened but i could be wrong
but yeah chapter 6 stuff doesn't count because she litteraly made the plot of V3

Last edited:
DR usually has 4th wall breaking yeah, but in Tsumugi/V3's case, it would be foreshadowing at best I think.

oh yeah 4th wall breaks were always a thing so yeah i disagree with adding 4th Wall Awareness unless there's a feat where she breaks the 4th Wall in a way that has nothing to do with the plot/Chapter 6 stuff like if she adresses the player directly
otherwise i disagree

As the one who removed it: she doesn't see her world as fiction.

She just knows V3 is an in-verse show because she's litteraly one of the people working on it. That's like giving Bakuman guys 4th Wall because they know the mangas they wrote aren't real.
False Equivalence. Yes but they don't know that Bakuman itself is fake. They know the manga is fake. Unless you are trying to tell me the manga they wrote is Bakuman. You basically compared Superman controlling his writers to Goku being the narrator for one episode and told me because Goku can't control his writers, Superman can't control his writers.

And you're exactly doing a false equivalence she doesn't know that her series is fake, she knows the in-game one is. She doesn't know she's a VN character.

So your Sup/Goku example has nothing to do with it.

They all acknowledge DRV3 as a game with the part of them all turning into different personalities for DRV3, the audition tapes being proof of that.

To attribute to the facts tho, the only thing that would make sense is for out of game Tsumugi and in-game Tsumugi to have different profiles. Which would be too much work for a simple change. All it would do is give in-game Tsumugi 4th Wall Awareness.

They openly call it a game. Honestly, we don't get that much info on it. The closest we have to an answer of Danganronpa being real is Tsumugi's word. Which cannot be confirmed real and brings up some serious questions if it is.

Except the fact that if it is "real"/ real-fake. A lot of impossible things happen.

Last edited:
the "game" the characters are referring to in V3 is the "killing game" not the actual game itself
because if we use this logic then every character and their mother would get 4th Wall Awareness including all characters in DR1 DR2 DR UDB DR3 DRZ

Also you say this but what's stopping that from happening? I'm not gonna take that and run away with that like an asshole but when you present an argument, pls be able to back it up.

Also you say this but what's stopping that from happening? I'm not gonna take that and run away with that like an asshole but when you present an argument, pls be able to back it up.
what's stopping what ? everyone having 4th wall break?

Also why is DRV3 not comparable to DRV2 but 1 is? By the logic we have been following so far, this wouldn't make sense.

i already said that in most cases they are referring to the killing game itself when they talk about the game
but if want to show other feats that breaks the 4th wall feel free to post them
I meant that you have no evidence against it. References (while not being solid) are still evidence.

No I'm basically asking for general evidence. Most arguments don't need to be disputed with direct points against. Just some form of evidence. But ofc you can't use a circumstantial point and refute them all.

Not really. Sakura is stated to be the strongest person apparently, and both her and Nekomaru are top tier students in strength. Nekomaru performed the 8-C feat. So shouldn't she logically scale above him?

Also, it's not a thread about this, why did you even bring this up?

Not really. Sakura is stated to be the strongest person apparently, and both her and Nekomaru are top tier students in strength. Nekomaru performed the 8-C feat. So shouldn't she logically scale above him?
Being the highest listed doesn't make you strongest. The richest man on most list is Jeff Bezos. He is not the richest though. Vladimir Putin would be that person. So being listed as the strongest doesn't mean anything. Also I have never seen that stated. Kenshiro is even stronger so that's an unreliable source.
Also, it's not a thread about this, why did you even bring this up?
Because it would be a contradiction following the logic.

Being the highest listed doesn't make you strongest. The richest man on most list is Jeff Bezos. He is not the richest though. Vladimir Putin would be that person. So being listed as the strongest doesn't mean anything. Also I have never seen that stated. Kenshiro is even stronger so that's an unreliable source.
that's not how ultimates works, she is stated to be the strongest not ranked the highest

There are literally multiple Ultimates of a single category?
what are you even talking about when i said that's not how ultimates work i was talking about how if you were the ultimate (something) student you will be the top at said (something)

I don't know if you realize, but being a president doesn't immediately make you the richest, all of the country's benefits do not belong to the president. Putin's net worth is estimated at 70 billion $. But that's very, very irrelevant.

Kenshiro was the "Strongest Human Alive", but he gave that title to Sakura, even though she's not stronger. It was out of generosity, but apparently she did fight him. Then again, why is this even discussed on a thread about Tsumugi's fourth wall awareness?

what are you even talking about when i said that's not how ultimates work i was talking about how if you were the ultimate (something) student you will be the top at said (something)
Are you saying multiple people of one category? They literally pick random people and give them the Ultimate Lucky Student. Are you telling me every one of those were the most lucky person?

I don't know if you realize, but being a president doesn't immediately make you the richest, all of the country's benefits do not belong to the president. Putin's net worth is estimated at 70 billion $. But that's very, very irrelevant.

Kenshiro was the "Strongest Human Alive", but he gave that title to Sakura, even though she's not stronger. It was out of generosity, but apparently she did fight him. Then again, why is this even discussed on a thread about Tsumugi's fourth wall awareness?
70 Billion? That's not his ACTUAL wealth, just listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back