• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsumugi CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying multiple people of one category? They literally pick random people and give them the Ultimate Lucky Student. Are you telling me every one of those were the most lucky person?
YES nagito makoto were chosen because they were the most lucky my guy

I don't know if you realize, but being a president doesn't immediately make you the richest, all of the country's benefits do not belong to the president. Putin's net worth is estimated at 70 billion $. But that's very, very irrelevant.

Kenshiro was the "Strongest Human Alive", but he gave that title to Sakura, even though she's not stronger. It was out of generosity, but apparently she did fight him. Then again, why is this even discussed on a thread about Tsumugi's fourth wall awareness?
Because like I said it was because it was contradictory. Didn't expect it to span over this long.

I don't know if you realize, but being a president doesn't immediately make you the richest, all of the country's benefits do not belong to the president. Putin's net worth is estimated at 70 billion $. But that's very, very irrelevant.

Kenshiro was the "Strongest Human Alive", but he gave that title to Sakura, even though she's not stronger. It was out of generosity, but apparently she did fight him. Then again, why is this even discussed on a thread about Tsumugi's fourth wall awareness?
Also you just proved my point. Being listed/dubbed No.1 doesn't make you No.1, thank you.

They were chosen randomly because that's litteraly how luck work.

And his point still stands for Kenshiro, since he was weakened and ill when he gave her the title, so he wasn't the strongest anymore.

Also Hope's Peak has litteraly info on all their students... but somehow don't know that Sakura isn't the strongest? Makes no sense.

Also the very idea of scaling V3 to any others DR is like... not supposed to even exist if you played the VN.

DR1/2/3/UDG are random games in V3 world, they aren't gonna scale to them.

Anyway, DR characters (mainly 1 and UDG) DO have 4th Wall Awareness, but V3 didn't show any. They just talked about in-verse stuff all the time.

They were chosen randomly because that's litteraly how luck work.

And his point still stands for Kenshiro, since he was weakened and ill when he gave her the title, so he wasn't the strongest anymore.

Also Hope's Peak has litteraly info on all their students... but somehow don't know that Sakura isn't the strongest? Makes no sense.
1) True true. But for this logic, 2 people where the Ultimate Lucky Student? We also have other repeating categories. Like Ultimate Detective?
2) I have literally never heard of this.
3) Considering the fact a lot of stuff is not planned, I'm not exactly sure they have all info at all times.

1) Ultimate is the english name. Japanese one is "Super Highschool talent". Nothing implies you have to be the one and only. Sakura's case is litteraly because she's repeated to be the strongest human.

2) ...Did you like, play DR? It's litteraly said by Sakura

3) They even have infos about a guy who's thing is that there's no info on him. Considering that they are also the only directly selecting the students, them not knowing their background and the likes is just nonsense.

1) Ultimate is the english name. Japanese one is "Super Highschool talent". Nothing implies you have to be the one and only. Sakura's case is litteraly because she's repeated to be the strongest human.

2) ...Did you like, play DR? It's litteraly said by Sakura

3) They even have infos about a guy who's thing is that there's no info on him. Considering that they are also the only directly selecting the students, them not knowing their background and the likes is just nonsense.
1) The name it's said it don't change anything. Also there is no way to be multiple best students.
2) Maybe not ig. I remember Kenshiro getting sick and for that reason Sakura got the title.
3) They only have the background of the students. Not the rest of the world. Like I said, if they did a lot of stuff they did were not planned.

1)There are. They just have a common talent. That's all.

2)It's litteraly what I said tho.

3)Then prove it.

1)There are. They just have a common talent. That's all.

2)It's litteraly what I said tho.

3)Then prove it.
1) They all are equally the best. Not a .000000000000000000000001 difference in prowess. Sounds like circumstantial at best.
2) Doesn't prove she is strongest.
3) Burden is not on me, you have to prove it but whatever. The fact the real people left unexpectedly is pretty apparent of that. I think the same can be said for SDR2's ending.

1)They have special talents manifesting in different way. Sakura's case special like explained before.

2)Prove Nekomaru is stronger then, since it was your previous point.

3)You're saying that a structure dedicated to analyse and recruit talent don't know what they're studying. Clearly the burden isn't on me here.

1)They have special talents manifesting in different way. Sakura's case special like explained before.

2)Prove Nekomaru is stronger then, since it was your previous point.

3)You're saying that a structure dedicated to analyse and recruit talent don't know what they're studying. Clearly the burden isn't on me here.
1) I don't know what you are trying to explain here.
2) I don't have to prove he was stronger. My argument never was that, it was that Sakura has no confirmed proof of being strongest. But if you want proof I always has feats. Sakura doesn't.
3) You're saying that structure is perfect. Burden on you. Also like I said unexpected things for knowing everyone.

I'm not saying it is perfect anywhere.

Sakura is constantly stated to be the strongest human alive. Which is true since Kenshiro is weakened and ill by the time she has that title.

Anything against this require proof.

I'm not saying it is perfect anywhere.

Sakura is constantly stated to be the strongest human alive. Which is true since Kenshiro is weakened and ill by the time she has that title.

Anything against this require proof.
You need proof.
1) That the people stating she is the strongest alive is reliable.
2) That when Kenshiro was weakened he was weakened enough to be weaker than Kenshiro.

Then and only then will your argument hold weight.

It's literally on paper, black on white. Why would the writer name her "the strongest human" if she wasn't? Why even bother putting a STATUE of her in the Neo World Program?

You litteraly just need to play DR.
Narration, scientists and Sakura's own explanations are more than enough.

just wanted to say the reason izuru the ultimate hope even exist is because of hope's peak's information so that literally contradicts them being unreliable

Narration? Also like I said the feats from others would be what is contradicting her.
Yeah, narration.
And what feats from others characters somehow prove she's not above them? She's constantly depicted as above everyone but Izuru and Kenshiro when he wasn't sick.

if the research wasn't reliable then izuru wouldn't have all the abilities of the ultimates my guy

I'm seriously starting to think that he's just randomly throwing stuff.

Also, since Tsumugi's issue was already concluded, the thread kinda lost its meaning.

if the research wasn't reliable then izuru wouldn't have all the abilities of the ultimates my guy
That's the evidence. Because he has abilities of the Ultimates. Are you joking my guy? Just because he had the Ultimates literally means nothing.

Yeah, narration.
And what feats from others characters somehow prove she's not above them? She's constantly depicted as above everyone but Izuru and Kenshiro when he wasn't sick.
What feats? Oh maybe the ones which which Sakura and even Monokuma get their feats from?

That's the evidence. Because he has abilities of the Ultimates. Are you joking my guy? Just because he had the Ultimates literally means nothing.
hope's peak's research is what made izuru have the abilities of the ultimates it their research was unraiable then izuru wouldn't have all of these abilities plain and simple

I'm seriously starting to think that he's just randomly throwing stuff.

Also, since Tsumugi's issue was already concluded, the thread kinda lost its meaning.
Agreed. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back