• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Time Stop doesn't even "work" on Ruminas. It only works on her body... somehow. Her mind can still follow the events, so...

Everyone gets it imo, don't see why they wouldn't the reason given why Rimuru could change destiny is cause he is an Ultimate Skill user, i mean even if you wanna ignore that every ultimate skill user should have type 1 for being able to remember Chloe.

The only contentious thing was type 4.

Ruminas wasn't brought up before, only Leon was brought up due to him getting a feeling of not wanting to fight the hero, to which i said is an inconsistency cause the only reason given why Rimuru could escape destiny is due to being an Ultimate Skill User.

I mean unless we wanna get into speculation that Rimuru could do it while Leon can't due to him being stronger, in which case the At least 6-A's should scale, so Shion, Ultima, Testarossa etc etc.

It's not that strange actually. I think if Leon was not a US user, he would not just get "a feeling". Instead his actions would just automatically get directed by the Pre-Established Harmony without him even noticing anything. The thing here is that Leon WAS capable of going against his feeling, he just chose not to, escpacially since it would have likely caused problems for Chloe.

In a way his "feeling" might have actually been based on his willingness to help Chloe, so meeting her might have actually been harmful because such a meeting might cause who knows what kind of hole in causality or perhaps it would actually change the future to one that Chloe had no understanding of, making all her past efforts go to waste. Perhaps it would cause Rimuru not eat Ifrit and Shizue and then perish to the Orc Disaster.

Though if it's like in the LN, then the Hero who met with Shizue is actually Hinata in control with Chloe asleep, so Leon meeting her at that moment could potentially also lead to a tragic misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back