• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have that due to being able to resist laplace's unique skill which can see the future, however if they do get type 4 acausality, it will be redundant since it grants resistance to precog as a default.

TimePaChi2 said:
The moment you get type 1 you can bypass timeloops. Just saying.
Not really, just Time-paradoxes. Giratina and the Pokemon God Tier Trio's Acausality Type 4 were rejected because they can be affected by Dialga's time loop and I believe Arceus's case was similar as well from a timeloop in a Pokemon spinoff game.

Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity: Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities.

It's not just a simple timeloop though. It appears to affect 2-C range, since some of the vital parts of the loop exist in different universes at the time. Heck, even the central figure of that loop's younger self exists in a different universe at the time of the loop.

Also memories of an individual being deleted due to multiple versions of that individual existing at the same time sounds like a weird in-between of causality manipulation and time manipulation (in terms of effects that need to be resisted) but leaning more toward the causality side.

EDIT: type 2? We don't know for sure if the Slimeverse got multiple worlds theory, or something where the whole timeline gets overwritten completely by any change. I don't know...

PaChi2 said:
Oh, sorry, I meant type 2.
I get it. I mean all characters still exist in the future not just in the present so it won't be Type 2 either, PaChi2

PaChi2 said:
"Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist."
This seems okay.
Not really, all the characters still exist in the past, present, future so they won't get it. Case in points, characters like Chloe has interacted with their past-selves.

PaChi2 said:
"Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist."

This seems okay.
That's not right though. Chloe clearly exists in multiple times and she became an Ultimate Skill user too. The fact that she can even timeleap in the first place also supports this, since if she didn't actually "exist" in the past, then she couldn't have timeleaped to her past self. But she did.

Celestial Pegasus said:
They should have that due to being able to resist laplace's unique skill which can see the future, however if they do get type 4 acausality, it will be redundant since it grants resistance to precog as a default.
Honestly, I don't mind the redundancy when it can be used as back up evidence on the profiles.

So type 1 and 4 then?

But there is one more thing: What about Hinata? Do we just assume her being part of "The Hero" causes her to be able to remember Chloe? Or is the explanation of getting informed about Chloe by Rimuru after Chloe already "disappeard"? Or the one where her Sacred Armament got a bit of Rimuru's Ultimate Skill imbued? Or do we assume something else?

Isnt Hinata is also travel to the past? So i think she is part of Hero as Chloe said she gaib energy from Hinata Sacred Armanent

NeoSuperior said:
So type 1 and 4 then?
But there is one more thing: What about Hinata? Do we just assume her being part of "The Hero" causes her to be able to remember Chloe? Or is the explanation of getting informed about Chloe by Rimuru after Chloe already "disappeard"? Or the one where her Sacred Armament got a bit of Rimuru's Ultimate Skill imbued? Or do we assume something else?
I believe their soul merge was the cause where later Hinata lost many of her ability to Chloe. It could have been this case.

It's always this final "is it OK to add it now?" That makes me wonder if getting an agreement from a staff member that the CRT is legitimate is enough, or if we have to wait until a staff member explicitly states "OK, you can add that now".

Though to add it for Rimuru, we need to leave it to a Staff member anyway, since Rimuru's WN page is sysop-locked due to being a Tier 2 profile (appearently there is such a rule that Tier 2, Tier 1 and Tier 0 profiles need to be sysop-locked).

But it can be added to the other US profiles, though I'll wait for that final confirmation, but so... this upgrade applies to... who?

Yeah, in my view. the additions can happen.

You or CP need to add it to Rimuru's WN profile though. Awakened Demon Lord Key, I guess.

What about the things that come with Acausality Type 4, e.g. Causality Manipulation Resistance, etc.? Do they also have to be added or is Acausality Type 4 enough to signify all the other resistances that come with it?

True

Rimuru's WN page is sysop-locked due to being a Tier 2 profile (appearently there is such a rule that Tier 2, Tier 1 and Tier 0 profiles need to be sysop-locked).

It was true, the rule was changed to apply to Tier 1 and 0 only. Though. some populars profiles tends but locked annyway. Howver, Rimuru in the LN is more popular than the WN version and still unlocked. So, it can still open.

We should discussed in the discussion thread on the topic.

Diablo's time stop only stops the time of his opponents attacks, not his opponents, so no not all Ultimate Skill users should have resistance to it.

It's mind hax more so than time stop, it takes his opponents mind into his illusory world where he can interchange reality and illusions, you don't need time stop resistance to resist it, only mind hax resistance.

I mean the fact that even among the ultimate skill users of rimuru's subordinates, only 2 can move in stopped time, disproves the notion that all of them can do it, plus there is the case with ruminas not being able to move in it as well.

Mind hax? Well yea.

As i said though not every ultimate skill user should have time stop resistance, it's clearly disproven twice by the reasons i said above, if anything them having it based on resisting Diablo's ability would be the inconsistency.

Whether they should have a resistance or not has nothing to do with the topic of this thread though, so if you wanna continue discussing it take it to the discussion thread.

I see. I think Acausality Type 4 is disproven then but Acausality Type 1 seems alright even Leon seems to be able keep his memory of Chloe when even the Children couldn't.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Why is Type 4 disproven?
Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

• Abilities like Time Stop work on Ruminas for example when logically it shouldn't if she has Acausality Type 4.

GLHF22 said:
Then i think we cant add it to all ultimate skill user IMO but Rimuru definitely does
This is my opinions, as well. Yuuki might also scale as well since has abilties except Turn Null in the series for his last few keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back