• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JED

2 time traveling heroes from a bleak future clash.

Both at Low 4-C. SBA and speed equalized.

Trunks:

Silver: 9 (The_Axiom_of_Virgo, ElixirBlue, GlaceonGamez471, Bernkastelll, Gabs22_Gamer, Gilad_Hyperstar, Coolboy6, sanicspood, Oliver_de_Jesus)

Last edited:
SSJ Future Trunks >> Mecha Frieza > SSJ Goku >>>>> 87.5 Tenatons

Forces Silver > Generations Silver ~ Generations Sonic > Egg Dragoon ~ Werehog Sonic >>> Unleashed Base Sonic > Sonic 2006's Sonic >> 7-Emerl = Complete Eclipse Cannon = 32 Tenatons

However, silver could always hold back the strike if he notices it. hmm. I’d probably give it to silver tho, since he can fend trunks off, till the point where he knows the only way to stop trunks is to kill him, since he can’t really incap him.

Burning attacks are energy blasts. Silver can easily can that wait his TK and send it right back at him. Same thing with the sword slash.
Ok. Assuming the distractions works, the sword slice would prob be lethal.
From what was commented earlier Trucks doesn’t have enough of an AP advantage to one shot. So it wouldn’t be lethal even if he managed to hit him

I think we should avoid the "TK crush" argument since Trunks has unknown LS which just leads into more problems than it's worth.

Also the AP advantage is dubious since low 4-C Trunks comes scaling massively above a high 5-A feat while Silver scales above a legit low 4-C feat but I think I'll give the W to Silver for:

*Better versatility (with psychokinesis)
*Better hax (chaos control)
*Is pragmatic (just like Trunks)
*Better survivability (teleportation, force-fields, type 1 self substance, etc).

I think we should avoid the "TK crush" argument since Trunks has unknown LS which just leads into more problems than it's worth.

Also the AP advantage is dubious since low 4-C Trunks comes scaling massively above a high 5-A feat while Silver scales above a legit low 4-C feat but I think I'll give the W to Silver for:

*Better versatility (with psychokinesis)
*Better hax (chaos control)
*Is pragmatic (just like Trunks)
*Better survivability (teleportation, force-fields, type 1 self substance, etc).
The High 5-A feat was that of First Form Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta with a finger (which is 1.75 Tenatons). Frieza Saga Base Goku >>>>>> First Form Frieza so he scales far above said feat

Super Saiyan increases the power by 50 times, so that would mean SSJ Goku is >>>> 87.5 Tenatons

Mecha Frieza was confident to be able to beat SSJ Goku on Namek. SSJ Trunks effortlessly destroys and kills Frieza

So Trunks has a big AP advantage. He can win by overpowering Silver

The High 5-A feat was that of First Form Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta with a finger (which is 1.75 Tenatons). Frieza Saga Base Goku >>>>>> First Form Frieza so he scales far above said feat

Super Saiyan increases the power by 50 times, so that would mean SSJ Goku is >>>> 87.5 Tenatons

Mecha Frieza was confident to be able to beat SSJ Goku on Namek. SSJ Trunks effortlessly destroys and kills Frieza

So Trunks has a big AP advantage. He can win by overpowering Silver
Is it a one-shot AP advantage?

Back