• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Silver the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) Vs Future Trunks (Xeno)

Future Trunks (Xeno) is at his peak and has ki sword

Speed Equalized

Trunks has literally no way to deal with Solaris's Type 3 Acausality, as he needs to destroy him in every point in time to destroy him

Silver spams TK on him and Trunks is immobilzed immediately. Also Silver likely one shots him since he scales to Solaris

Cal was the one who brought this up so ask him but what I understood for every set of Chaos Emeralds, there's a multiverse and there are a countless number of these sets. That and some adjacent 2-A realms etc.

Planck69 said:
Cal was the one who brought this up so ask him but what I understood for every set of Chaos Emeralds, there's a multiverse and there are a countless number of these sets. That and some adjacent 2-A realms etc.
I said what now?

Planck69 said:
Cal said what now?

The real cal howard said:
I said what now?
Most of them are infinitely above baseline. Chrono and Archie have power gaps that eclipse DB's. The former scales to hundreds millions of years of power absorption above their dandruff. The latter scales to seven Emeralds being 2-A, and the current seven fused with a literal ocean's amount of them minimum (granted it's stated that the power didn't change and they're just as strong before fusion as after, but they're currently rated as how I described). Mir is just super big, in that the infinite multiverse is the size of his eyeball.

It was in the Xeno Goku stomping thread where I asked and you gave this response.

>that was [something that never happened]

But for real nothing actualy contradicts the Post Harmony emeralds being greater than pre harmony, outside of one Flynn statment

Never happened, the Master Emerald is never actualy stated to be superior to the post harmony Chaos Emeralds

Which explains why Eggman used 1 for the GW, but not the Master Emerald

But doesn't Sonic need all 7 to transform? If an ocean of emeralds were merged together then Sonic would only need one to transform into Super Sonic.

in fact there was a time that it was transformed without emerald but that was because of the plot it needed it cof cof and fate hax cof

Zamasu Chan said:
But doesn't Sonic need all 7 to transform? If an ocean of emeralds were merged together then Sonic would only need one to transform into Super Sonic.
Sonic never actualy got a emerald post great harmony and pre SGW

Oliver de jesus said:
in fact there was a time that it was transformed without emerald but that was because of the plot it needed it cof cof and fate hax cof </div>
What are you talking about?

During the GW, Eggman shoot a energy beam at Sonic at he became super because of it, since the Death Egg was using Chaos Energy at the time

Back