• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this is pretty bold of you to make Maverick.

Bolas's mindhax is very powerful even if it's no longer High 2-A, which can be an issue here. He can also kill other 2-As comparable to him with a touch and negate Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

Enerjak has his own mindhax which can bypass 2-A resistance, but Bolas has a hard counter to mindhax where if you try to enter his mind, he will say "no u" and reverse the mindhax. One thing Enerjak does have is the brute force advantage and if Mogul's assault on the Ancient Walkers is anything to go by, he can damage conceptual beings with normal Chaos Energy attacks.

At least I can say this is debatable now.

╠ÂJ╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠Âi╠Âl╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂA╠Âr╠Âc╠Âh╠Âi╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âu╠Âp╠Âg╠Âr╠Âa╠Âd╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠ÂH╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Â2╠Â-╠ÂA╠Â.╠Â

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Then I'll just scale Bolas to Emrakul </div>
I don't want to derail this thread but I have to ask, how do you get your strikethrough to look like that?

Bump. We need to distinguish between what abilities are passive and which ones aren't. Also, I'm pretty sure that Bolas's reverse mindhax only works if you try to actually enter his mind, not cast a spell or attack designed to mess with it.

Yobo Blue said:
Thegreatmanaman said:
Prime Nicol Bolas is omnipotent
Then why is he no longer in his prime?
The Mending took place. Basically before the Mending planeswalkers weilded neigh unlimited power and Bolas was especially powerful because he is also an Elder Dragon, a direct decendant of the Ur-Dragon (the mother of all dragons that is litterally multiversal in size). During this era Nicol Bolas has been confirmed to have achieved omnipotence, but basically planeswalkers in that era were too powerful for the multiverse. Long story short several Rifts were torn in time that threatened to destroy the entire Multiverse. A planeswalker named Tefiri gave up his planeswalker spark to enact The Mending, which well mended the fabric of the multiverse, but the Time Rifts were merely the symptom of the true problem, planeswalkers were too strong. So as the Mending fixed the multiverse it also reduced the power of all planeswalkers, and even with his omnipotence The Mending effected Bolas as well and reduced his power.

Yobo Blue said:
But if he was weakened, that means he is not omnipotent.
I believe the idea behind it was that the Multiverse wanted correcting, and litterally nothing was safe. Also Bolas knew the Mending was going to take place and didn't try to stop it, stating that "He would prepare a place for himself in that eventuality."

But he was omnipotent. It's been stated multiple times now that before the Mending Nicol Bolas was an omnipotent being.

BEFORE he reached full power him clashing with an opponent was so powerful that it sent cracks throughout the multiverse.

Yobo Blue said:
That is a hyperbole. If he was truly omnipotent, none of that would have occurred.
It's not hyperboly. Its been stated atleast half a dozen times now, and his entire character motovation in recent events is "recover the omnipotence that I lost through any means neccesary."

It's not hyperboly. Its been stated atleast half a dozen times now, and his entire character motovation in recent events is "recover the omnipotence that I lost through any means neccesary."

If he lost it, it is not true omnipotence, merely a figure of speech. For more information, see our Omnipotence page.

Yobo Blue said:
If he lost it, it is not true omnipotence, merely a figure of speech. For more information, see our Omnipotence page.
A blog page doesn't disprove creator statements and intents. Feats dont care about your feelings folks

We eschew creator statements and intents in favor of what actually happens in the story, actually.

Bolas is also decidedly not omnipotent. The whole "omnipotent oldwalkers" deal is referring to the relative level of power he has in comparison to a normal. Being one of the strongest oldwalkers, he was omnipotent in comparison to most yeah, but there still existed those above him or even with him like Hgin, Yawgmoth, the Ur Dragon, and the Eldrazi.

Unfortunately, we do not have feelings in this wiki ovo.

But in all seriousness, we cannot accept heavily contradicted and unproven statements like this. Sorry.

If you do want to prove it though, this is the wrong place. You should make a new thread in the content revision board.

This is necroed anyways and Bolas is going to need revisions soon, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back