• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oof. Well, Archie 2-As may be immensely above baseline, but they're not infinitely above baseline like Digimon.

Then again Alphamon in this key doesn't seem to be able to affect type 1 abstracts, unless Dragon comes and tells me that he's missing stuff.

Speaking of, after all of this other Sonic stuff is sorted, we gotta get to work on Archie 2-As and their AP.

As for this match... I'll also wait for Dragon.

I know nothing on how this new Abstract stuff works, but Alphamon can affect members of the SGDL who are Abstract Entities.

He should be considering Apocalymo (Who is listed as a type 1 abstract on the abstract page) is a thing. And considering the likes of the Digimon Adventure cast can affect him (outlier), then so can the likes of the Royal Knights.

Seeing as this is Ouryuken Alphamon. He uses Digitalize of Soul/Ultimate Blade Ouryuken and seals Enerjak.

Pretty neat.

I'll just go over Enerjak's most formidable abilities (some may work here and some won't of course).

Mind Manipulation/Memory Manipulation/Corruption: Can do this with a thought or through possession. Can control minds, corrupt people into becoming his avatars like he did with various Echidnas, or alter memories by restoring them or erasing them. It can also bypass 2-A resistance.

Soul Manipulation: Capable of ripping souls out of the body, leaving them in a zombified state and can place them into other beings or robots.

Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation: Master Mogul, a being who is inferior to Enerjak was able to mortally wound The Ancient Walkers who are type 1 abstracts with a normal Chaos energy attack. Should also be superior to Sonic's who destroyed the entire Chaos Force and Illumina which reset the verse into the Post-Super Genesis Wave timeline.

BFR: Can send people to other dimensions and it has cross multiversal+ range.

Matter Manipulation: Can control matter at the atomic level and can use it to deatomize opponents.

Existence Erasure: With a wave of his hand, is capable of erasing beings from existence. Did this to General Kage Von Stryker and his city.

>Mind Manipulation

Nice Power I guess.

>Soul Manipulation

Alphamon has shown to be able to fight without his Digicore. That's the entire plotline of the end of Re:Digitize. Also Mid-Godly.

>Conceptual Manipulation

I dunno if that counts, but it's nice I guess. Sstill has to use it to erase Alphamon before getting sealed.

>BFR

Not an issue seeing as Royal Knights traverse their entire Network and other Networks on a daily basis.

>Matter Manipulation

Mid-Godly Regen.

>Existence Eerasure

He's gonna have one hell of a time seeing as Alphamon is an X-Antibody Digimon meaning his resistance is pretty high seeing as he as a baby is resistant to Yggdrasil's Particle Worm in which is a multiversal wide erasure that even threatened to erase Beelzemo (One of the Seven Great Demon Lords) who had to obtain the X-Antibody just to survive. He's still even more resistant as the X-Antibody adapted to Yggdrasil stronger version of it.

Ultimate Blade Ouryuken is his main attack other than Green Energy blasts of doom(that all have a chance of instantly killing the opponent). So highly likely.

Well then, I suppose I'll vote for Alphamon by resisting most of Enerjak's abilities, sealing that works on omnipresent abstracts, and being infinitely above baseline.

Either way, Warror Gundham Dragon Knight due to Ultimate Battle Blade Ouryuken and multiple resistances to many of Enejak's abilities.

It's 6.

Enerjak: 0

Alphamon: 7 (Dragonmasterxyz, ShadowWarrior1999, AnonymousBlank, ShakeResounding, The real cal howard, Schnee One, Epsilon R)

Inconclusive: 0

Quick question I was thinking of doing a few sonic vs digimon matches and was wondering who to put up against sonic, shadow, knuckles, illumina, Solaris, and mammoth mogul ?

Back