• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trishula the Ice Dragon Vs A Giant Naked Angel (Lilith-Rei)

Base Trishula and Lilith key of Rei are used.

Speed equalized and SBA applied. Battle takes place in the stratosphere of the Earth in the Evangelion series. Both sides start out 1 km apart.

Win via incap, KO, or death.

Trishula:

Lilith-Rei:

Incon:

TrishulaDragonoftheIceBarrier-TF05-JP-VG
Rei (Lilith)

Does Lilith-Rei have this from her lower key?:

Regenerationn Regenerationn (Mid-Low; Unit-01 regenerated a broken arm, likely Low-High over time; like an angel, an Evangelion should be able to regenerate from its core alone given enough time)

Also, her High 6-A Key has Resistance to Cold and Radiations which is kinda a problem for Trishula, since in base, it's just a large, flying dragon with ice powers. And yes, Time Stop, but....

Time Stop (His ice so potent that he was able to stop time on a global scale).

Seems Trishula's Time Stop is related to the ice powers, so if Lilith-Rei resists them, does she resist the Time Stop, too?

She's also Intangible besides. What I can find in Trishula's favor is that its AP is from freezing the Earth. 5.2971465e+26 Joules or 126 Petatons

And Lillith Rei scales to.... Multi-Continent level (Her A.T. Field surpassed those of Tabris and Adam, and she can release teratons of energy just by walking)

Teratons? But both these characters are High 6-A. Looking at the calc linked....

"the energy output of the hybrid hopping (I dunno why they would do that either, lol) would be 8.679868742943692e+22 joules (or 20.75 teratons of TNT equivalent)."

What about her scaling? Tabris: Large Island level (Has the strongest AT field of all the angels that NERV had faced up to that point), possibly Multi-Continent level (The "salvaged soul" of Adam, who triggered the Second Impact and is capable of wiping out the surface of the Earth) | Country level+ (Has the strongest A.T. Field of all the angels up to that point), possibly Multi-Continent level

Adam: (A premature activation annihilated the entire continent of Antarctica [generating 18 petatons in energy output] and erased all organisms in the surrounding Southern Ocean, even microbes and bacteria, it also caused the world's weather to change drastically. Had the Spear of Longinus not ruptured Adam's "core" organ, it would have wiped the entire planetary surface of lifeforms, down to the smallest virus)

Okay, so I dunno about how the feats are rated, but the highest number I've seen for Rei's scaling is 8.679868742943692e+22 joules vs Trishula's 5.2971465e+26 Joules

For clarity, that's:

vs

A difference of 6,102 times.

Also, the former of those numbers doesn't even reach High 6-A in the first place; High 6-A begins at 1.855604x10^25 joules. So that numerical rating for Lilith-Rei hopping would be somewhere in 6-B, not 6-A or even High 6-A like Trishula; It's about 213.78 times too weak to be in High 6-A.

So uhhh, yeah. Durability Negation aside, when is her Intangibility active? Because unless there's a different reason to scale her so much higher, why is Lilith-Rei High 6-A?

Need to ask the Eva fans about this, cause I don't think Trishula's Time Stop is that directly correlated to Ice Manipulation to where resisting Ice powers would necessarily prevent them from being affected by Time Manipulation.

It's cold enough to affect time, so A. Even if she resisted the cold, she wouldn't resist time being frozen around her, and B. It's probably not a good enough resistance considering that AP anyway

So yeah. As far as I can tell, I don't understand why Lilith-Rei's High 6-A when the numbers say she's around 213 times below baseline, & Trishula seems to be about 28.54 times above baseline High 6-A ;Trishula's feat should yield around 5.2971465e+26 Joules & baseline High 6-A is about 1.855604x10^25 joules.

I can't see why Lilith-Rei would be High 6-A, so I'm assuming her rating is baseline. Unless there's a reason for Lilith-Rei to be above baseline, Trishula is about 28 & a half times stronger than her.

Trishula can probably one shot Rei. How likely is she to use her Intangibility & Durability Negation Soul Manipulation, & would it one shot Trishula?

Also, how likely is it Trishula would time stop? If time is stopped while Lilith-Rei is intangible, would she stay intangible? How "long" could Lilith-Rei remain time stopped? Long enough to count as incapacitated.

I mean, Trishula DID freeze the entire world. If there's any correlation with the coldness & time stopping, & the world being frozen over isn't something that goes away quickly....

Yeah the calcs put her at 6-B, and if there's a reason for her High 6-A it would be baseline at best.

And that's the thing I'm not sure how this wiki actually treats A.T. Fields. It's a very specific thing to Eva, basically every living thing has it's own A.T. Field, which is sorta like a metaphysical barrier that prevents your body from breaking down into orange juice LCL, which is the blood of Lilith, from which all human life emerged. And when Adam/Lilith/Rei is created, they become a quantum hyperbeing that uses an Anti A.T Field and starts collecting human souls and turns every human that ever existed back into LCL.

Yeah, everyone has their own A.T. Fields. The Angels, who are Adam based life forms, have a stronger A.T. Field than humans and their physical appearance is a direct reflection of how they look at themselves. While humans have weak A.T. Fields but they keep them from going back to being LCL, and they cannot change their shape at all.

WeeklyBattles said:
Evangelion is a mess here, everything is all over the place
I agree. I was thinking of making a CRT and a blog about it when I had the time.

Ogbunabali said:
Yeah, everyone has their own A.T. Fields. The Angels, who are Adam based life forms, have a stronger A.T. Field than humans and their physical appearance is a direct reflection of how they look at themselves. While humans have weak A.T. Fields but they keep them from going back to being LCL, and they cannot change their shape at all.
Yes, but would a DRAGON have an A.T. Field? Trishula is neither human nor "angel".

So, how likely is she to use her intangibility, & does she have any win conditions besides Durability Negating Soul Manipulation & statistics, since Trishula probably doesn't have an A.T. Field for her to "anti", & she's probably too weak to damage Trishula normally.

Not to mention I'm not sure she could hit Trishula while remaining intangible, & once Trishula lands a hit on her, that dragon becomes the new world record holder for "Provider of World's Biggest Serving of Chunky Salsa and Orange Juice".

Ouch, Lilith could've been as large as the moon or maybe Earth and yet she's probably only country level...go figure :p

And yea, the AT fields calcs are rather perplexing considering that the Evangelion pages aren't really updated due to how damn old the series is.

If the dragon is alive, it has an A.T. Field.

I'm not sure where the intangibility comes from, might be the LCL or something I'm not remembering.

I suppose. (Although, while we maybe shouldn't uphold fictional substances to the standards of real substances, don't different liquids have different freezing points? Given Trishula froze a whole planet, & time itself....)

Back