• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Discussion Thread

When Arata felt upset Arata turned into Astral Trinity, his strength increased from helpless to dominating even to the point of making Ilya feel trembling seeing Arata. And also Arata has another personality as Demon Lord,
First and second scan, seems fine with Fear inducing, Empowerment, multiple selves and transformation.
And when Arata was transformed by Anna into Astral Trinity, Arata's body was replaced by Astral Trinity's soul.
Arata's soul was directly in Anna's World of Demise, Arata's soul in the World of Demise was sealed and when he received the Arin Archive, his soul was freed from the seal, and Arata could still exist only with a soul,
Third and fourth scan, Looks good with incorporeality and astral projection.
Arata's soul was directly in Anna's World of Demise, Arata's soul in the World of Demise was sealed and when he received the Arin Archive, his soul was freed from the seal, and Arata could still exist only with a soul,
Incorporeality for this.

I was asking actually. Is there any feats for low godly regeneration.
There is a scene where Arata goes to the World called Laevateiin.

That world is a world that will continue to burn forever. Arata was completely burned into nothingness but Arata was able to resurrection and regenerate from it. And then he created/ruled Laevateiin from nothingness and turn it into a real world.

There is a scene where Arata goes to the World called Laevateiin.

That world is a world that will continue to burn forever. Arata was completely burned into nothingness but Arata was able to resurrection and regenerate from it. And then he created/ruled Laevateiin from nothingness and turn it into a real world.
This?

Yes, but that's just an assumption, the text there says Arata is resurrected while there is also a scene where he regenerates from the fire, that would cause a contradiction.

Did Arata regenerate from nothing or was he resurrected? That is still a question.
It may be Qualify for Low godly regeneration based on the fact we see his body getting erased but his soul was in inner world. It may Qualify seeing how it works but not sure

I was surprised, Arata's Infinite Speed was removed, even his acausality and immortality were also removed, nehz disagreed with infinite speed, but he didn't appear in my crt. And, suddenly Antvasima even reversed Arata's profile to the beginning.
Could you ask Nehz why he disagreed with Arata's infinite speed and other stuff?, maybe it's because of the editing problem in the profile or something else?

I was surprised, Arata's Infinite Speed was removed, even his acausality and immortality were also removed, nehz disagreed with infinite speed, but he didn't appear in my crt. And, suddenly Antvasima even reversed Arata's profile to the beginning.
@EldemadeDityjon @Nexp06
Your thread already got accepted right why did they removed it ? Also scan in that thread clearly mentioned about infinite layered spell and Arata moving with just physical body.

I don't know, I'm waiting for antvasima on this issue, because he undid the edits.
You should be careful when you edit the character profile, I see that there are some scans and references that have not yet been added to the profile, sometimes the staff will delete/undo what has been edited if they do not get a true and accurate justification.

Maybe next time I will try to help in editing the profile if i’m not busy in real life. Anyone else who know the verse can help you.

You should be careful when you edit the character profile, I see that there are some scans and references that have not yet been added to the profile, sometimes the staff will delete/undo what has been edited if they do not get a true and accurate justification.

Maybe next time I will try to help in editing the profile if i’m not busy in real life. Anyone else who know the verse can help you.
Ahh, alright, thanks for information

Arata has Infinite Speed again

Tonight I want to make a crt for Arata's resistance, have you prepared anything?
@EldemadeDityjon
I will drop my CRT Saturday. I am kinda busy right now. Need to work on explanation and all.

Btw that scan for arata resurrecting. I have been thinking we can argue for low godly regeneration. But which chapter it was from? I may take a look at that and see if I can find any good explanation for that.

I will drop my CRT Saturday. I am kinda busy right now. Need to work on explanation and all.
Allright.
Btw that scan for arata resurrecting. I have been thinking we can argue for low godly regeneration. But which chapter it was from? I may take a look at that and see if I can find any good explanation for that.
Chapter 113

Resistance Negation for Breakdown Phenomenon.

Magic :
Magic is the power that keeps a person existing in the world, so this magic is the energy of human life and also mages can increase their magic power with training, and those mages can become "stronger".

Also, if mages have strong magic, then they can already be said to be a great magus. As it is said here that Rubine is the strongest of the twelve Malebranches.

Malebaranche was originally a High Level Magus, even when Arata met Rubine, Judecca told him that it was impossible for Arata to win against Rubine. After that Arata immediately fought against Rubine and it could be seen that Arata had not been able to defeat Rubine, even though Arata at that time already had strong magic because he was not affected by the Breakdown Phenomenon, in this way the High-Ranking Magus can be said to have strong magic that makes its users stronger.

As I explained above, a High-Ranking magus indicates that he has strong Magic.

Only a High-Ranking Magus can handle the Grimoire which if an ordinary/magic person approaches the Grimoire then he will be affected, Before Hijiri was affected by Arata's Breakdown Phenomenon, Hijiri already had a Legendary Grimoire, which means this proves that Hijiri is a High-Ranking/Level Magus. A person whose magic is weak, they will be exposed to the Breakdown Phenomenon Phenomenon, which means that a person with strong magic will resist the Breakdown Phenomenon. However, Hijiri who has strong magic is still affected by Breakdown Phenomenon, This shows that the Breakdown Phenomenon has the ability of Resistance Negation.

Conclusions : Breakdown Phenomenon Arata will get Resistance Negation.

Last edited:
Magic is the power that keeps a person existing in the world, so this magic is the energy of human life and also you can increase your Magic power by training, and you can become "stronger"
Change from "you" to mages or magus like:

Magic is the power that keeps a person existing in the world, so this magic is the energy of human life and also mages can increase their magic power with training, and those mages can become "stronger"

Also, if you have strong magic then you can already be said to be a great magus. As it is said here that Rubine is the strongest of the twelve Malebranche
Change to:

Also, if mages have strong magic, then they can already be said to be a great magus. As it is said here that Rubine is the strongest of the twelve Malebranches.

Change from "you" to mages or magus like:
Magic is the power that keeps a person existing in the world, so this magic is the energy of human life and also mages can increase their magic power with training, and those mages can become "stronger"

Change to:
Thanks for the advice, and also. What do you think of Resistance Negation

Back