• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trigun Physiology Page Revision

Reworked Page vs Current Page so people can compare and contrast both, i'm doing this since i'm currently too lazy to explain what was changed, removed or added. It's also just the correct thing to do in general with these types of revisions.

The work speaks for itself so i'm not going to ramble on any longer.

Agree - Dereck03, DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
Though I never read the Trigun manga, but since I've heard on how different the series is between both anime and manga (as well as the scaling) I can say at the very least that this looks fine

However, because again I never read the manga, I'll see others input to get a general idea

New page looks absolutely better... But, why Mid-Godly regeneration?, the scan does not say that it was mental or even soul destruction, it only says that he regenerated his dead body which is Low-Godly.

But, why Mid-Godly regeneration?
It was accepted in the previous thread which @LordGinSama made, making Knives's regeneration Mid-Godly after absorbing countless Plants (or any other Plant which scales to him/his gate like Vash.) This is the thread for more context.

But personally i don't believe in Mid-Godly at all and i'm completely fine with downgrading it back to Low-Godly if needed. Gin can either reinstate that level of regeneration back to the page in a different thread or argue for it here. Either way i'm fine with it.

That's not Mid-Godly at all.... @DarkDragonMedeus sorry for the ping but you agree with Mid-Godly in this thread, but the reasons for Mid-Godly are not enough for Mid-Godly at all, that's just Low-Godly

That's not Mid-Godly at all.... @DarkDragonMedeus sorry for the ping but you agree with Mid-Godly in this thread, but the reasons for Mid-Godly are not enough for Mid-Godly at all, that's just Low-Godly
Dark-Dragon literally accepted Mid-Godly on the thread where Knives's Mid-Godly was accepted so this isn't the greatest of evidence against it.

It was decided that Knives's would receive Mid-Godly for 2 reasons, the fact that Plants don't have souls but can regenerate from other aspects of their existence like the destruction of mind and body, amongst their regeneration stemming directly from something abstract such as causality.

I believe it was implied plants have to mind or soul was the reason, which makes physical regeneration essentially coming back from EE. Though I personally don't mind making it Low-Godly as I don't recall it being specified if a soulless/mindless being having their entire body erased would qualify. But it really just all boils down to which is the policy.

I mean either way Knives's would have Mid-Godly in terms of functionality given that he lacks a soul and can regenerate from 3 other aspects.

I believe it was implied plants have to mind or soul was the reason, which makes physical regeneration essentially coming back from EE. Though I personally don't mind making it Low-Godly as I don't recall it being specified if a soulless/mindless being having their entire body erased would qualify. But it really just all boils down to which is the policy.
It'd also be nice if you can review the blogs and give your opinion about them as well.

Well since I've got the approval 2 mods, multiple approvals from non-mods and zero standing contentions i'm going add this rework to the page.

Back