• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trigun: Legato revision.

Currently there's quite a bit wrong with Legato's profile. First things first, a lot of his stats are wrong and that's on me for low key rushing his profile.

First things first, we need to find a better way to handle Base Legato's stats and his stats with his Molecular threads. Mainly because Base Legato has some conflicting feats.

Such as Legato managing to survive an attack from Knive's, who at the time was trying to kill everyone in the city. Legato was able to tank this with his threads, but his physical durability has been shown to be a lot lower than the durability of his own threads. Such as whenever Knive's crushed his body like a soda can with a simple touch.

That said, Base Legato does indeed have a good feat of actually tanking a point blank Blast from Knive's (Knive's was casual.) which was calculated at High 6-C+. So what I'm proposing her is that Base Legato should look something like this.

"At Least High 6-C+, 5-B with his threads." For AP and his durability since his threads have been shown to withstand an attack from Base Knive's and even controll his body. His SS wouldn't get the 5-B rating since he doesn't use his threads to punch or anything like that.

Now here's where things get interesting. Upon releasing is Molecular Threads Legato was able to fight against a weakened Plant Power's Vash, whenever previously he was getting stomped. Now the scaling is a tad bit weird since even with this Legato never manages to actually hurt Vash, but he does have feats of deflecting Vash's Angel Wings, parry his strike's and take control of Vash's Angel Wings and even take hits from them albeit with serious damage.

That being said I'd produce Legato's Molecular Thread key looking something like "At Least 5-B, possibly Universe+" (Stronger than Base Vash and Knives and can contend with Plant Power's Vash for a short while before being overwhelmed.)

Agree with it but the Low 2-C thing kinda does make me have the same opinion as Confluctor. I think it should just be "At Least 5-B, likely higher". Compared to him I did read the entirety of it but I don't think he should scale that high as Vash wasn't using his entire power as a Plant at that point but if needed maybe a "possible" could work still don't think so but its been some time since I've read the manga.

Eh I suppose this is fine, but the written justification would need some explanation as the scan for the tanking of Knives attack isn’t direct .

I think this can be applied now, three staffs are enough for approval from what i remember alongside the anonimous agreement from regular users

However, i think its better to wait for the others (especially Griffin)

Back