• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trevor Link Update

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Since the dude's tumblr got nuked all pages that use links from there as scans should be updated if there're other sources where the scans can be found or have the power removed in case we can't find the scan

Only other source I can think of using is his Instagram. Either way I don't know if there's the same things on there, but I know he uses it.

Okay so I checked basically all the pages of the verse and outside a few Instagram scans almost everything was from Tumblr
So unless we get several people to search through his social accounts we're better of deleting the verse

Though honestly just removing the abilities given from Tumbler should be fine given Instagram and Twitter still have feats on the profiles.

I don't see why scans getting wiped from no control from the author warrants a deletion, even with other sources still having those scans.

All the pictures can be found on twitter/instagram. There is no reason to delete the verse, that's an extremely silly conclusion to come to. The Q&A stuff are gone however, I have most of the relevant scans of those saved, but it does come into question of whether we should use them now or not, since the original source is gone.

I also remembered I have most of the posts saved on my tumblr as drafts as well. So there's that as well.

Does no one have a copy of his QnA then? :v

If no scans or anything exist of the work then unfortunately I think those statements shouldn't be considered

Back