• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trashero CRT

First Playthrough

Base

You need a scan for Automatic Translation.

A description for his Accelerated Development ; The one in his profile is not enough? Cause he is similar to other characters in the wiki who got reincarnated/summoned in other worlds

Martial Arts ; I don’t really know what to write here lol
Weapon Mastery,

Acrobatics needs a scan/description.

with Master Mollang Technique

You need to write the level of regeneration, not just improved regeneration.

Resistances

You need a scan and description for poison manipulation.

The scans you posted dont really support resistance to magic/element manipulation. ; ok , i added more scans

Second Playthrough

Base

A scan for Precognition and Fate Manipulation is needed. ; well I don’t have a good scan for this

You need a description and scan Social Influencing. Cause he is the hero the people will believe him or stand in his side. Is it enough ? ; i added a descreprtion only and Improved Social Influencing in fifth playthrough with scan

with Endymion

Scans for Elemental Manipulation are needed. ok i will search for the scans later

Chaos Dragon Absorbed

It says he ansorbed the experience from the chaos dragon but where does it state he gains it's abilities?

Where does it say the aura causes fear? Without a statement, it just makes it seem like the guy is afraid because he sees the aura, not because the aura causes that effect. ; actually they mentioned madness in his stats, but i choose fear idk why. so i think i will keep it the same

Dark Energy

Where does power modification come from? added power bestow instead

Curse Manipulation and Sealing need scans. ; I will search for the scans later

Third Playthrough

Base

Immortality needs a scan/description. ; the immortality was mentioned in his stats, but I don’t know which type of immortality So i added type 1

I assume Supernatural Willpower is the Battle Spirit? Yh :)

with Holy Sword 2

Statistics Amplification needs scans. : Ok i will search for it later

Black Box

I get resistance to Soul Manipulation but where does Existence Erasure come from? I don't see it say anything about erasure. :
added more scans

Last edited:
I just noticed that i missed one more key , its in sixth playthrough

Last edited:
The Ullullu profile is largely fine but you need a calc for it's AP since the current calcs listed in the OP don't mention city level. As for the Trash Hero profile, just make sure the powers and abilities have descriptions, scans, and references if possible as we are strict when it comes to that. The same for the 7-B rating, we don't just give it because it is stated to be able to destroy a city, as we don't know if it did it over time or in one shot.

The Ullullu profile is largely fine but you need a calc for it's AP since the current calcs listed in the OP don't mention city level. As for the Trash Hero profile, just make sure the powers and abilities have descriptions, scans, and references if possible as we are strict when it comes to that. The same for the 7-B rating, we don't just give it because it is stated to be able to destroy a city, as we don't know if it did it over time or in one shot.
idk, it's hard to calculate it bc the panel is terrible, and dmua told me the feat is direct 7-B

Back