• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so let's see... While I'm trying to find anything on Mr. Hugs and questioning if this thing even exists, I may as well pit the two animatronics with the WORST strategies against each other. Basically Trash and the Gang's go-to strategy is trying to make people go deaf while Balloon Boy's strategy is basically taking people's batteries and stand there motionlessly while laughing. As far as I can tell, Mr. Hugs should be capable of breaking a child's bone or two at best since it has a low liability risk. Otherwise, I don't think the stats of either combatant matters too much since they have lousy strategies to begin with.

Anyway, battle takes place in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Otherwise, this match is full-on SBA. Here are their profiles.:

Trash and the Gang's Profile
Balloon Boy's Profile

Who takes this?

Trash and the Gang: 0
Balloon Boy: 0
Inconclusive: 0

yeah world's most boring inconclusive.

TatG can't damage BB, while BB can damage them but they just come right back.

Hang on, what is the policy on KOs again?

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Oh..! So they're down longer than they're allowed to be down..!

You'd first have to prove they can sleep as sentient trash.

They have type 3 self sustenence for a reason
Uhh... Last time I checked, you ain't sleeping if KO'd, you're unconscious. Yeah, I know the burden of proof is on me, but honestly, where do I even begin with these.... Arts and Crafts projects that have no sense of robotics whatsoever aside from the vacuum cleaner that can only be turned on and off?

Uhh... Last time I checked, you ain't sleeping if KO'd, you're unconscious. Yeah, I know the burden of proof is on me, but honestly, where do I even begin with these.... Arts and Crafts projects that have no sense of robotics whatsoever aside from the vacuum cleaner that can only be turned on and off?
Yeah that was kind of my point lol, they can't really be rendered unconscious cause they can't sleep, this isn't a FNaF SFM animation lol

Also apparently Mr. Hugs isn't included in the profile, probably since he's part of Toy Freddy's gimmick for the game.

Yeah that was kind of my point lol, they can't really be rendered unconscious cause they can't sleep, this isn't a FNaF SFM animation lol

Also apparently Mr. Hugs isn't included in the profile, probably since he's part of Toy Freddy's gimmick for the game.
Yeah, that's honestly the weird part. He's part of Trash and the Gang in FNaF Pizza Simulator (aka FNaF 6), but not Ultimate Custom Night. The only mention of Mr. Hugs on the wiki I can find is that victory against Homo Floriensis or however it's spelled.

Yeah, that's honestly the weird part. He's part of Trash and the Gang in FNaF Pizza Simulator (aka FNaF 6), but not Ultimate Custom Night. The only mention of Mr. Hugs on the wiki I can find is that victory against Homo Floriensis or however it's spelled.
Well, it is technically a UCN profile.

Probably cause people thought their Pizza Sim appearance wasn't worth keys? I could see it considering I don't think any of them have a risk rating

If BB tearing TatG apart to the point where they can't fight anymore does count as KO, it'll be a stomp in his favour because they can do precisely zero damage to him. Either way, this is a mismatch.

Back