• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transcendence

Would transcending 1 A the same way 1A transcends High 1B. Would that be a high 1 A? Like the difference is immeasurable.

Depending on the context, it could just be one level of Transcendence. As the difference between one Transcendence is equal to the difference between High 1-B and 1-A, and describing the character as Immeasurably or unreachably beyond a 1-A is also just one Transcendence.

So, incase I misunderstood, you mean that Character A is so far above Character B (assuming he is 1-A), that no matter how many times character B adds layers or transcends, he'll never reach Character A, right?

If that's the case, then that isn't just one transcendence. It could very well be H1A or 1-A+, or infinitely higher than baseline 1-A since no matter how many times Character B transcends, he can never reach Character A.

Although, I'm more leaned towards 1-A+/H1A tbh. Then again, I guess it still entirely depends on context.

Without further context on these layers and proof that each one equals a Transcendence, which is normally proven through having several other 1-As Transcend each other with these layers. Then this is really only evidence for a single Transcendence, as even Baseline 1-A can contain scaling chain layers to it which aren't Transcendence.

Having Character A exceed Character B so much that no amount of layer can reach than can be done by simply one Transcendence. Wth the context was given so far this doesn't seem to be any more than a single Transcendence that an infinite scaling chain of Baseline 1-A Characters can't reach.

So, incase I misunderstood, you mean that Character A is so far above Character B (assuming he is 1-A), that no matter how many times character B adds layers or transcends, he'll never reach Character A, right?

If that's the case, then that isn't just one transcendence. It could very well be H1A or 1-A+, or infinitely higher than baseline 1-A since no matter how many times Character B transcends, he can never reach Character A.

Although, I'm more leaned towards 1-A+/H1A tbh. Then again, I guess it still entirely depends on context.

Yes. This is what I mean. Character A is so beyond Character B that no amount of 1A transcendences can reach A.

Ah, so each layer added is equal to 1 transcendence? If so, then Character A could very well be 1A+/ H1A.

Back