• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO NO NO this has nothing to do with "Legendary Scaling" . This has to do with the new tiers discussed a while back.

At least High 7-A was given for the pokemon that have Mega Evolution , and At least 7-A for pokeons w/ three evolutionary lines . Here are a few examples on how this SHOULD work for At least High 7-A trainers [ I'll be focusing on anime and game ] :

Wally: So for instance, by Victory Road, his Pokemon should be comparable to his Mega Gallade, and as such give him that same rating from Victory Road to Battle Tree . As he obviously just gets stronger as time goes on. During Victory Road, he is very superior to Magma and Archie, both who acheived Mega Evolution, which is now At least High 7-A.

Lysandre: Should also be given this tier due to owning a Mega, and his pokemon should be comparable to it.

Diantha: Logically far superior to Lysandre, hence her pokemon and Mega should easily get this rnaking

Ash(Unova) : At least 7-A ( Defeating Serperior, an At least 7-A level opponent. )

Ash (XYZ): Has the most blatant scaling of Megas in the XYZ arc . His Hawlucha defeated Mega Absol in ONE HIT . This is important because this trainer defeated Pikachu in the past , who was already At least High 7-A , because it took place after his fight with Korrina. She has since been training and ebcause capable of fighting in the league, meaning she defeat an Mega Evolution ( Abomasnow ) . His Pikachu gave Mega Lucario a good fight, and is now far stronger since then . His pokemon ( Noivern and Talonflame ) have fought the Legendary Birds and put up a good fight . His Ash-Greninja defeated Mega Sceptile, who in base form is so far above Pikachu it isn't even funny , and in Mega Form should be far superior to his base. Both Greninja and Sceptile were dead even in base form .

Shota : HIs Slaking easily defeats Hawlucha, who easily one-shotted an Mega Evolution level pokemon, Absol . His Slurpuff gave a good fight to his Goodra, who was noted by Ash to be the 2nd strongest member of his team barring Ash-Greninja . His regular Sceptile stalemated Greninja, who for the most part through scaling is far stronger than Pikachu .

Alain: He has two legendary feats, but obviously those won't get added ( despite the fact that in every battle he has been in regarding Ash, Ash NEVER had the upper-hand ) . Anyways, his fight with Ash was an downright curbstomp. An attack that was super-amped with an level of power he has never had, was no-selled. He then one-shotted him with an attack.

Lysandre(Anime) : Fought Alain and Ash together, and both were required at their fullest to defeat him. His Gyrados was ludicrously powerful, nearly defeating Alain's Mega Charizard at least a few times.

And i am not even talking about regular trainers who scaled to Gyrados and stuff, like the Gen 1 E4 and things of that nature. Even Red from the manga should get a buff from this as well.

I have a doubt about mid-stage

Like, before the 7-A for every fully evolved, High 8-C to 8-A to 7-B was ok, but now the tier jump is ridiculously big. I know final evolves are Stronger then mid, but the gap is now just astronomical.

I understand. The tier jump is a bit massive.

I am... sorry ? I mean they scale the exact same way they do on the site, just different tiers involved. That is honestly it.

No worries. I'm handling the revision of trainers and only a few of them remains for me to check and i will revise them. Due to my new scaling (Anime) Lysandre is stronger than his game counterpart like Maxie/Archie (Manga) is superior to his game counterpart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back