• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Both 7-A
SBA otherwise
Speed Equal

Given speed is equalized it leans into Itachi's favor since he only needs eye contact to use genjutsu but if I'm not mistaken Haki can allow users to fight without eyes and what not so Itachi manipulating Law's perception is a non factor so it's likely going to come down to something more but I can't say much on either character since my knowledge on both are limited and I rather knowledgeable members give their thoughts.

Given speed is equalized it leans into Itachi's favor since he only needs eye contact to use genjutsu but if I'm not mistaken Haki can allow users to fight without eyes and what not so Itachi manipulating Law's perception is a non factor so it's likely going to come down to something more but I can't say much on either character since my knowledge on both are limited and I rather knowledgeable members give their thoughts.
yes yes very true

he only needs eye contact to use genjutsu but if I'm not mistaken Haki can allow users to fight without eyes and what not so Itachi manipulating Law's perception is a non factor

With speed equalized, I’m leaning towards Itachi since all he needs to do is point at Law or look him in the eyes to GJ him, something that is very in character for Itachi to do early on.

While skilled Kenbun users can fight with their sixth sense and without their vision, it’s not in character for Law to just close his eyes and fight, and unless he knows about Itachi’s powers he has no reason to.

You can definitely argue that Law could fight through basic GJ with Kenbun but Tsukuyomi bfrs its targets to a mental world where Itachi controls all senses(even sixth senses), perceptions, time, age, etc. and works on people like Kakashi or Sasuke who can already see through illusions and genjutsu with their Sharingan.

where Itachi controls all senses(even sixth senses), perceptions, time, age, etc. and works on people like Kakashi or Sasuke who can already see through illusions and genjutsu with their Sharingan
I'm not too sure about this because even if his mind is in a different mental world, the voice of his actual surroundings would still be picked up, allowing him to know whats going around.

I feel like Law would still be effected by Tsukiyomi, but at the same time know whats happening outside. He'd definitely be confused at first due to two seemingly equally real realities existing at the same time, but knowing Law, he'd be able to figure it out eventually.

I'm not too sure about this because even if his mind is in a different mental world, the voice of his actual surroundings would still be picked up, allowing him to know whats going around.

I feel like Law would still be effected by Tsukiyomi, but at the same time know whats happening outside. He'd definitely be confused at first due to two seemingly equally real realities existing at the same time, but knowing Law, he'd be able to figure it out eventually.
The thing with Tsukuyomi is tho, with Itachi’s control of time in it he can torture Law for years with only one one-hundredth of one-one thousandth of one-one millionth of a second passing in the real world. Even if somehow Kenbun could help him, he’d be mentally fried long before then.

I don't think that'll work
Even sage mode users who are in tune with nature don't want to smoke that shit

Besides, idk if it'll be affected by equal speed but itachi can outrightly kill people with Tsukuyomi

In 0.0000001 seconds (iffy about the number of zeros, hundredth of a thousandth of a second)

The thing with Tsukuyomi is tho, with Itachi’s control of time in it he can torture Law for years with only one one-hundredth of one-one thousandth of one-one millionth of a second passing in the real world. Even if somehow Kenbun could help him, he’d be mentally fried long before then.
Ninj'd

so if speed is equalized itachi wins
and if speed isn't = law wins?
Tbh Itachi might win either way if Law looks at him.

If it was bloodlusted with knowledge of each others abilities he might be able to win something like that.

Itachi is just a hard fight for people w/o knowledge on him and aren’t prone to using their advantages to blitz people instantly, since Itachi more often than not leads with GJ and anime characters tend to have a bad habit of tenderly looking each other in the eyes for a bit at the beginning of fights.

Back