• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar D. Law Vs. Sasuke uchiha (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Sasuke usually used his Genjutsu against any opponents he had faced, even if a fodder like White Zetsu.

Show me a single instance of Sasuke using Genjutsu as his first move against any notable opponent in this key. Not later keys, not eariler keys. I'm asking you to show me the evidence that he'll go for that as his first move which you have yet to do. If you can't do that then we're done here, simple as that.

False, again. Sasuke used Genjutsu against Sakura to avoid fighting her, used against fodder and against the God Tier of the verse in Genjutsu. What is your point again? Sasuke even used Genjutsu against high level ninjas like Raikage's bodyguards.

Read my comment carefully. "Those aren't actual combat situations" he used Genjutsu to avoid fighting Sakura, Sasuke doesn't have that luxury here and Law isn't Sakura, nor is he fodder, and again bodyguards are fodder. It's also funny you mention The Raikage here since Sasuke didn't Genjutsu him immediately either.

> Show me a single instance of Sasuke using Genjutsu as his first move against any notable opponent in this key. Not later keys, not eariler keys. I'm asking you to show me the evidence that he'll go for that as his first move which you have yet to do. If you can't do that then we're done here, simple as that.

Are you really going to ignore my points about the circumstances he was to literally discard the Genjutsu argument? Like really? Everyone who reads the arguments will see that your intention to ignore my point happened because you don't know how to refute them. Simple as that. I am not even worried about this.

> Read my comment carefully. "Those aren't actual combat situations" he used Genjutsu to avoid fighting Sakura, Sasuke doesn't have that luxury here and Law isn't Sakura, nor is he fodder, and again bodyguards are fodder. It's also funny you mention The Raikage here since Sasuke didn't Genjutsu him immediately either.

You read my comment carefully, don't confuse things, you're the one creating the storm in a glass of water for something simple, just because you can't accept it. It doesn't matter if it wasn't combat situations, if Sasuke used Genjutsu against Sakura to avois fighting her, what makes you think that he wouldn't use Genjutsu for the same purpose against someone that actually represent a threat? The same for the fodder argument. He used against fodder, he will use against people that might represent a threat. He also used against someone that is superior the the entire One Piece in terms of illusions and mind manipualtion.

Want to know why Sasuke didn't use Genjutsu against someone who possess information about things like Itachi's amaterasu control or the Sharingan in general? Really?

First off, let me stop you there chief. Quit the accusations and the tone will ya? We aren't uncivilized cro magnon here, if I'm remaining respectful I expect you to do the same rather than saying I'm ignoring shit due to an ulterior motive as your very heavily implying here. I'd highly appreciate that unless you wish to turn this thread into a mess. Don't try to villainize or try to twist this to make it seem that I'm being ignorant of your arguments when I've addressed them.

Are you really going to ignore my points about the circumstances he was to literally discard the Genjutsu argument? Like really? Everyone who reads the arguments will see that your intention to ignore my point happened because you don't know how to refute them. Simple as that. I am not even worried about this.

Back to my first post, calm yourself. I haven't discarded anything, i very cleary referenced the points you made and replied to them. Your Sakura example is flawed, that isn't even a fight and it's very situational. The situation here is vaslty different as opposed to Sasuke not wanting to fight someone he knows and or fodder. Again, these are situational and the case here is very different than the others you've provided me with.

You read my comment carefully, don't confuse things, you're the one creating the storm in a glass of water for something simple, just because you can't accept it. It doesn't matter if it wasn't combat situations, if Sasuke used Genjutsu against Sakura to avois fighting her, what makes you think that he wouldn't use Genjutsu for the same purpose against someone that actually represent a threat? The same for the fodder argument. He used against fodder, he will use against people that might represent a threat. He also used against someone that is superior the the entire One Piece in terms of illusions and mind manipualtion.

Ah yes the classic "no u" argument, my absolute favorite form of debating. Now let's slowly go over this and point out the hypocrisy in this paragraph, and how irrelevant the last tid bid is. Firstly, him not wanting to fight Sakura, someone who he's known for years is very much different than being forced into comabt against another opponent. Sasuke didn't go for Genjutsu in a handful of fights, such as against The Raikage and from what i remember he didn't use it against Killer Bee from the Get Go either. Both of whom are much bigger threats than both Sakura ans the Zetsu fodder who aren't even worth the energy. Your last comment is absolutely meaningless as i never once brought up how One Piece's mind manipulation stacks up to Naruto's, and i cannot tell if that's meant to be a strawman or you just stating things randomly.

I would say wins more than inconclusive but either way won't matter. Anyway does OP have any Low 6-Bs I want to match them against LoL characters.

We did but they got removed for reasons I dont necessarily agree with. Yonkou Commanders and Admirals were low 6-B but they're High 7-A now. You could use Yonkou tho since they're baseline 6-B.

> First off, let me stop you there chief. Quit the accusations and the tone will ya? We aren't uncivilized cro magnon here, if I'm remaining respectful I expect you to do the same rather than saying I'm ignoring shit due to an ulterior motive as your very heavily implying here. I'd highly appreciate that unless you wish to turn this thread into a mess.

I didn't know you were the kind of guy who takes offense at such small things, as we say here in Brazil, if you bothered to answer, it must be because you identified with that accusation. I will keep saying you are ignoring my points until you stop to do so. I am not the kind of person that make an accusation and can't prove. Just read:

I made the points about Sasuke's circumstances, and why he didn't use Genjutsu > You ignored and asked proof for him starting with Genjutsu in this key > I said you ignored because you in fact did.

> Back to my first post, calm yourself. I haven't discarded anything, i very cleary referenced the points you made and replied to them. Your Sakura example is flawed, that isn't even a fight and it's very situational. The situation here is vaslty different as opposed to Sasuke not wanting to fight someone he knows and or fodder. Again, these are situational and the case here is very different than the others you've provided me with.

I am calm. Don't confuse my way of arguing with ignorance, I have nothing against you, we are just debating. You didn't debunk nothing about my argument that I havent replied. The Sakura part is easy to understand, you are just repeating the same things. Let me explain again, with more details:

• Sakura wanted to stop Sasuke to do his ***** with the ninja system, Sasuke didn't want to fight, his fight was against Naruto.
  • Because of that, Sasuke simply put her down with a Genjutsu to avoid killing her.
How does this apply here?
If Sasuke did this against someone like Sakura, why wouldn't he do the same against someone that represent a threat? A remind that I just needed to repeat the same argument from my previous comment. You didn't answered me about Itachi, who is a godtier in Genjutsu and used in combat. ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

> Ah yes the classic "no u" argument, my absolute favorite form of debating. Now let's slowly go over this and point out the hypocrisy in this paragraph, and how irrelevant the last tid bid is.

You don't really change, do you? You are still the same ignorant, you cannot answer anyone who argues against you without being rude and making unnecessary comments. I can't simply left you attack me like that, that's why I am responding to that disgusting part of your comment, I just can't accept something like that from someone I've never even interacted with.

Firstly, him not wanting to fight Sakura, someone who he's known for years is very much different than being forced into comabt against another opponent. Sasuke didn't go for Genjutsu in a handful of fights, such as against The Raikage and from what i remember he didn't use it against Killer Bee from the Get Go either

I will simply ignore the Sakura part, that's the third time you make false claims about this topic.

Sasuke wouldn't simply use Genjutsu on Ay because he was fighting not only him, but all ninjas there, like Cee and some Samurais. Ay also has knowledge about Sharingan, even about things that someone like Sasuke or Obito didn't know about: Itachi's amaterasu and how he is controlling it. Breaking a Genjutsu is one of the simplest things a Ninja can do, Kid Kakashi could do it, Guy (who doesn't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu) know how to do it, and Ay, a Kage - that when was trapped in a Genjutsu, complain about to be caught by such a poor skill, by his words, demonstrating that this is something basic - wouldn't know it? A joke. Sasuke couldn't even see Ay, his eys couldn't keeo up with his movement.

Okay, let's see what happened during Killer Bee Vs Sasuke fight.

First of all you need to know that Taka Sasuke was a member of Akatsuki at this point, sent to catch Killer Bee, a Jinchüriki. Jinchürikis can break out from Genjutsu, and Sasuke couldn't even keep up with killer Bee to use Genjutsu on him. He used when Bee did a short burst against Sasuke, easy to use Genjutsu.

> Your last comment is absolutely meaningless as i never once brought up how One Piece's mind manipulation stacks up to Naruto's, and i cannot tell if that's meant to be a strawman or you just stating things randomly.

Or you just didn't understand what I meant, and again with unecessary ignorance. And I really don't want to explain this to you.

I didn't know you were the kind of guy who takes offense at such small things, as we say here in Brazil, if you bothered to answer, it must be because you identified with that accusation. I will keep saying you are ignoring my points until you stop to do so. I am not the kind of person that make an accusation and can't prove. Just read:

Me not appreciating your tone and me being offended are two very different things, don't get the two confused. Not really sure what made you think I took personal offense to your comment tbh but I'll look past that. And in anyway shape or form am I ignoring your reply? I'm not sure if you know what the definition of ignoring is, because I've been replying to your comments and even made reference to them several times. Now if we really wanna go down that route you're the one who's being incredibly dismissive of evidence and context here considering your ignoring the fact that I've referenced and replied directly all of your posts.

I made the points about Sasuke's circumstances, and why he didn't use Genjutsu > You ignored and asked proof for him starting with Genjutsu in this key > I said you ignored because you in fact did.

You are being 100% dismissive of my arguments yet you have the nerve to sit here and tell me that I'm the one who's being ignorant and ignoring things? That's pretty funny considering I've explained the Sakura situation already more than once. Sasuke knows Sakura on a personal level, there's a relationship there that has time to it hence why he opted to use Genjutsu as opposed to attacking her or fighting her. It's the same reason why I'd use a softer marital art such as Jiu-Jutsu holds if a loved one came at me as opposed to using a harder martial art, because i know them personally and don't wish to harm them.

I am calm. Don't confuse my way of arguing with ignorance, I have nothing against you, we are just debating. You didn't debunk nothing about my argument that I havent replied. The Sakura part is easy to understand, you are just repeating the same things. Let me explain again, with more details:

Again, as I've explained your Sakura example is both extremely situational and contextual. There's a lot of reasons why Sasuke went for Genjutsu against her as opposed to fighting her. Firstly he knows her, secondly he had his fight with Naruto to worry about.

Sakura wanted to stop Sasuke to do his ***** with the ninja system, Sasuke didn't want to fight, his fight was against Naruto.

Which is my point exactly. Neither of these cases are gonna be happening here, Sasuke is facing off against a singular opponent, one he has no knowledge on like he did Sakura, nor is he having his plans messed with.

Because of that, Sasuke simply put her down with a Genjutsu to avoid killing her

Again, this is my point. He didn't attempt to kill her since he quite literally knows her and had Naruto to deal with. He has either one of those circumstances in this match, so this is irrelevant.

If Sasuke did this against someone like Sakura, why wouldn't he do the same against someone that represent a threat? A remind that I just needed to repeat the same argument from my previous comment. You didn't answered me about Itachi, who is a godtier in Genjutsu and used in combat. ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Once again, the word on the street here is situational Sasuke had several reasons to Genjutsu Sakura as opposed to killing her, none of which is something Sasuke has to deal with. He's facing off a stranger with no prior knowledge as opposed to incaping someome who's had a long history with, nor is he about to fight another character. Itachi is also situational, he broke Itachi out of a Genjutsu and Itachi broke him out of a Genjutsu.

You don't really change, do you? You are still the same ignorant, you cannot answer anyone who argues against you without being rude and making unnecessary comments. I can't simply left you attack me like that, that's why I am responding to that disgusting part of your comment, I just can't accept something like that from someone I've never even interacted with.

Literally show me how I've been rude? Because i haven't even made a single rude implication towards you, let alone insult you. I haven't even attacked your argument so where are you getting me being rude from? It's also pretty ironic considering your visibly a lot more aggressive and bent out of shape than I've been, and your even resorting to calling me ignorant. Nothing in any of my comments can't even be considered rude in any way shape or form. I'd suggest taking a hot minute to calm down because your pretty emotional for no good reason.

I will simply ignore the Sakura part, that's the third time you make false claims about this topic.

You have yet to even debunk my "false claim" so I'll simply take this as you not being able to refute it. Moving on.

Sasuke wouldn't simply use Genjutsu on Ay because he was fighting not only him, but all ninjas there, like Cee and some Samurais. Ay also has knowledge about Sharingan, even about things that someone like Sasuke or Obito didn't know about: Itachi's amaterasu and how he is controlling it. Breaking a Genjutsu is one of the simplest things a Ninja can do, Kid Kakashi could do it, Guy (who doesn't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu) know how to do it, and Ay, a Kage - that when was trapped in a Genjutsu, complain about to be caught by such a poor skill, by his words, demonstrating that this is something basic - wouldn't know it? A joke. Sasuke couldn't even see Ay, his eys couldn't keeo up with his movement.

So he has trouble tracking 3 opponents who aren't even Rel? Meanwhile Law can fight off more than one opponent who scales above Rel+ and who's attacks have zero travel time? Yeah your last comment here didn't do anything to help your case, if Sasuke can't track someone who isn't even comparable to Law then he isn't hitting Law anytime soon.

First of all you need to know that Taka Sasuke was a member of Akatsuki at this point, sent to catch Killer Bee, a Jinchüriki. Jinchürikis can break out from Genjutsu, and Sasuke couldn't even keep up with killer Bee to use Genjutsu on him. He used when Bee did a short burst against Sasuke, easy to use Genjutsu.

See that's i can concede on and understand as to why he didn't use Genjutsu. But that still doesn't fix the fact that you just openly admitted that Sasuke couldn't keep track of Bee, a much slower opponent than Law. Law is much faster than Sasuke, being able to fight off and intercept attacks from people who scale above Rel+ and has his own precognition and has fought opponents with better senses and precognition than Sasuke does.

Or you just didn't understand what I meant, and again with unecessary ignorance. And I really don't want to explain this to you.

Or alternatively if you can't debate like a grown adult instead of getting emotional while also being antagonistic then we're done here. I'll go along with my day and you can go along with yours, i have no intentions of interacting with you if that's how you act over a thread involving fictional characters.

> And in anyway shape or form am I ignoring your reply? I'm not sure if you know what the definition of ignoring is, because I've been replying to your comments and even made reference to them several times.

Are you? Really? You didn't answer about a lot of things I've said here. Because everything I see is you acting like replied to everything I posted.

> Now if we really wanna go down that route you're the one who's being incredibly dismissive of evidence and context here considering your ignoring the fact that I've referenced and replied directly all of your posts.

And you still call me hypocritical? You really said "incredibly dismissive of evidence and context"? I will point out some of your arguments lacking context when I will answer them, it looks like I am debating against someone who doesn't know the basic of interpretation.

> You are being 100% dismissive of my arguments yet you have the nerve to sit here and tell me that I'm the one who's being ignorant and ignoring things? That's pretty funny considering I've explained the Sakura situation already more than once. Sasuke knows Sakura on a personal level, there's a relationship there that has time to it hence why he opted to use Genjutsu as opposed to attacking her or fighting her. It's the same reason why I'd use a softer marital art such as Jiu-Jutsu holds if a loved one came at me as opposed to using a harder martial art, because i know them personally and don't wish to harm them.

Okay, for the last time. Everything else you bring up about the Sakura stuff will be ignored, I don't have patience to repeat the same thing everytime I answer you.

Sasuke didn't have a relationship with Sakura, he doesn't care about her, he didn't even care about Naruto, and he has a better relationship with him than with Sakura, and fought against him, to kill him. Reallt, I am tired to discuss that.

I will also ignore your comments about "That's my point" "Again that's my point" for the same reasons I've stated before.

> Itachi is also situational, he broke Itachi out of a Genjutsu and Itachi broke him out of a Genjutsu.

No it is really not. Seriously, I read this comment like ten times already, I am still trying to understand what "he broke Itachi out of a Genjutsu and Itachi broke him out of a Genjutsu" has to do with the point. Sasuke was there to kill Itachi, then Sasuke used Genjutsu, Itachi broke free and used another one on Sasuke, then he broke free. That's a clear situation where Sasuke started with Genjutsu.

Will also ignore the ad hominen part, if you somehow answer for this I will simply report you.

> So he has trouble tracking 3 opponents who aren't even Rel? Meanwhile Law can fight off more than one opponent who scales above Rel+ and who's attacks have zero travel time? Yeah your last comment here didn't do anything to help your case, if Sasuke can't track someone who isn't even comparable to Law then he isn't hitting Law anytime soon.

The best part of your message, the lack of context is killing me. Let's begin with the first part of it

So he has trouble tracking 3 opponents who aren't even Rel? Meanwhile Law can fight off more than one opponent who scales above Rel+ and who's attacks have zero travel time?

Yes, Sasuke, who was almost blind and fought Danzo before the fight against Ay and was almost killed by him, couldn't keep up with Ay, who is the fastest Ninja in the world there. Do you see any problem with it? Because I don't. Also, that's the Mangekyō Sharingan, not the Eternal. There is a huge difference between both. Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan Sasuke could react to Jübito, who could blitz Tobirama and Hashirama. If you don't know the context, avoid talking about it.

> See that's i can concede on and understand as to why he didn't use Genjutsu. But that still doesn't fix the fact that you just openly admitted that Sasuke couldn't keep track of Bee, a much slower opponent than Law. Law is much faster than Sasuke, being able to fight off and intercept attacks from people who scale above Rel+ and has his own precognition and has fought opponents with better senses and precognition than Sasuke does.

The same thing I said to your previous point works here. Plus, Sasuke couldn't keep up with Bee because he was nerfed, Jügo said that. And because Bee use 8 swords at the same time, Sasuke couldn't simply track his movements because Bee attacks everywhere, and Sasuke needed to block every single of them, add that to the fact that Sasuks was almost blind too.

Law isn't even 2 times faster than Sasuke's reaction, I don't know where did you get this ideia of "much faster than Sasuke". I doubt Law has fought people with better precog than Sasuke. When he was a kid he could predict all Naruto's movement, with an image of his attack. That's with a Sharingan of 3 Tomoe right after the unlocked the third one. The Sasuke we are using has the Eternal MS, heck even his 3 Tomoe Sharingan - after a 2/3 years training - could match Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan, if Law move a finger, Sasuke will predict. If Law prepare an attack, Sasuke will see what is going to happen before it does, everything with an image of what Law is going to do.

The scaling chain is

Sasuke reacted to Jübito, who blitzed Hashirama and Tobirama, Tobirama was said to be the faster when he, Madara and Hashirama was alive > Prime Madara > Edo Madara > 33% of LS.

The gap isn't as big as you think

I heavily recommend you to stop using ad hominem and things similar. I have more than enough reasons to report you. I will not say that again, just stop

Schnee

i am in quarentine, more than 40 days

i can't edit profiles or create CRTs for my favorite verse, not even calc something

i do the same thing everyday, I have sleep problems

Debating like that was one of the most exciting things Ive done

You two went into a long, heated debate, just so you could clarify his starting move on a match where it was completely irrelevant and derailed the match for that long over it

I'm not talking just to you, both of you are at fault here

Yeah news flash to both of you, if someone makes a match, don't be rude and derail it, it's absolutely infuriating when someone makes a match and wants to know who wins or just wants a debate and people completely derail his thread on something completely.

I should know being a frequent match maker myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back