• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9856357A-35C3-4BA7-BB5E-52631BD6DEDB
According to this picture the footage of the explosion used in Dying for Pie, was the same footage of the nuclear explosion caused in bikini atoll. Meaning that the explosion wasn't just as big as bikini bottom. Therefore Spongebob should be upgraded.

Honestly I feel like "outlier" is just an excuse for you guys to not upgrade characters. I know what outlier means btw but this is listed on the official Spongebob wiki, meaning that it is canon. Spongebob Survived the explosion and has survived many other explosions before a bit similar to this. But of course this site puts characters that should be higher at wall level so I won't bother.

@TJman I get where you are coming from but please, there's no need to get so frustrated.

TJman461 said:
Honestly I feel like "outlier" is just an excuse for you guys to not upgrade characters. I know what outlier means btw but this is listed on the official Spongebob wiki, meaning that it is canon. Spongebob Survived the explosion and has survived many other explosions before a bit similar to this. But of course this site puts characters that should be higher at wall level so I won't bother.
Look. I follow a verse in which a Low 7-B sacrifices himself (yes, without getting any powerup, and without any explaination at all) to destroy a guy who is at the very possible least 5-B. And it's a major plot point of the series.

It's an obvious outlier.

This pie doesn't even manage to completely destroy the buildings in Bikini Bottom. Calling it Town level just because they couldn't be bothered to animate an explosion and instead used stock footage is extremely disingenous.

Also odd how you don't bring up that Spongebob got curbstomped by someone a regular human crushed by accidentally stepping on. Or that Spongebob was completely helpless against a seagull. Or that it was outright stated that regular humans could kill Spongebob. Or that a human doctor completely overpowered Patrick, who's stronger than Spongebob, and hurt him with a cactus. Or that a bowling ball knocked Patrick out. Or that Spongebob typically struggles to lift or break tiny things as jokes of how weak he is. Or that he wasn't able to break cars or TVs in half like Patrick was. Or that all of Bikini Bottom was helpless against someone who was visibly hurt by a Wall level attack.

No just point out a couple ridiculously high ends and call the site biased for discarding them, while discarding anything that contradicts it.

Wasn't there a calc somewhere that would've put their forms from the most recent movie at Town Level or something? The one where the magic book comes from? I'm not talking about their base forms btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back